- CHAPTER NINE: Nothing -

Lunapar 11:35 am.

In the locker room, Haechan opened his locker and took out his stuffs. He changed quickly, putting in his locker, his black silk Kimono, and others clothes he wore on his Lunapar work nights. He had put on jeans with a simple hoodie, and was getting ready to go home.

"Haechanie you're going home?" Se Yoon asked him, entering the room with a box in his hands.

"Yes, I'm tired, and I'm really hungry. "

"Kathe noona wants to see you in her office. And you received gifts from clients, again." Se Yoon said, putting down the box filled with letters, gifts and flowers in front of Haechan.

The latter sighed, some of these customers had the habit of sending him presents, after spending a few nights with him. Haechan was a popular prostitute with men who frequented the brothel. Most of them were clients he refused to see again, because they liked to play wierd games in bed, and became too possessive with him, sometimes even violent.

"Seriously they don't want to understand ..." he said, rummaging through the box with a nonchalant hand.

"There is less than before, some of them are making some progress. You know, a lot of our employees envy you, they would also like to have so many fans." Se Yoon said.

"Believe me, they don't want to have admirers like those." Haechan said. The latter had good reasons, some had begun to follow him home, to threaten him, he had even had to move. He had become accustomed to choose well his clients.

"Do you know why she wants to see me?" Haechan asked Se Yoon, who shrugged his shoulders, having no idea why the boss wanted to see him in his office. Haechan walked out of the locker room and headed for Mrs. Katherine office.

"Come in, darling." Mrs. Katherine said after hearing Haechan knock on the door. The latter entered, and saw her sitting at her desk. She was in a black dressing gown and quite classy, had a glass of alcohol in her hand and flipped through a few files, wearing grandmother's glasses, those with chains around her neck.

"You wanted to see me, noona?" Haechan asked sitting comfortably on the couch next to the desk.

"Sweetie, I wanted to know if you had problems with one of your usual clients. "

" Problems ? No, everything is fine with them. Why ?" Haechan asked, frowning.

"Well, one of them called me to complain about you, you did not go to the hotel where he fixed the appointment. So I thought he did something to you and you didn't want to see him anymore, but why didn't you tell me? I could have canceled the appointment and explained to him. "

Haechan sighed, realizing what she was talking about.

" What's the matter ?" Mrs. Katherine became more curious when she saw Haechan staring at the floor. He seemed to be a little embarrassed.

"There is no problem with the client, it's because I've been busy with another, Mark Lee. "

"Oh." A smile at the corner of her mouth, Mrs. Katherine took off her glasses, leaning her back on her armchair.

"What makes you smile, noona? " Haechan asked.

"Nothing in particular, I'm just pleasantly surprised to see you getting along well with Mark. " she said. Mrs. Katherine was more than pleasantly surprised, this news had made her day. The meeting between Mark and Haechan, that night at the Sapphire Hotel, wasn't made by chance, it had been planned, by anyone other than Mrs. Katherine. It must be said, that she loved Haechan a lot, and had taken care of him since he was 12 years old. He was still young, and she didn't want him to continue living in this environment of lust, money and drugs. She hoped for him only happiness.