- CHAPTER SEVEN: Nervous -

04:00 pm Mark's office.

Mark was busy working in his office when someone knocked on the door.

" Come in !" He said, raising his head from his files. Jeno entered.

"Good afternoon, sir." He bowed, after closing the door.

"Hi, Jeno. Tell me, why do you continue to be so formal after all these years?" Mark said, taking off his glasses.

"I-it's normal, sir, I owe a lot to the Lee family." He said a little embarrassed, with his smiling face.

"You're young, you know. You should go out a few times to have some fun, like Yong Jae. "

"I'll think about it sir. "

"By the way, did it go well with this boy last night at Lunapar? You seemed to get along at the bar. What's his name? "

"uh... I... yes it was. I... uh... " Jeno ran a hand over his neck, blushing, embarrassed by all these questions. Mark burst out laughing when he saw the head of his Dongseang.

"Ahaha ... ok, I see, I'm not asking you anymore." Mark liked the fact that Jeno had fun at Lunapar. Jeno had been taken care of by the Lee, when his parents, close friends of Mark's parents, died. He had been raised to Mark's side and was considered part of the family. Mark had always taken care of him as a big brother.

"So, what do you want? "

"Sir, some gangs from neighboring cities, wish to buy us weapons, and many, still ask for our services in Seoul. I fear we can't continue to tell them to wait." Jeno said, looking serious, as Mark sighed.

"I know. I didn't think that requests for our services would increase that fast, we can't wait to solve our problems, otherwise they will go to our enemies, which will make them stronger ..."

"Shall we resume business, sir ?"

"Yes, we need to form men to investigate this famous gang in the south with Yong Jae, and another to manage buisness. We must put this in place as soon as possible, so as not to lose our contacts. Can you do that Jeno? "

"You can count on me, sir." Jeno nodded, then turned to go out.

" Jeno. "

" Yes ? "

" What's his name ?" Mark asked with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"R-Renjun. Huang Renjun. I have to go now." He said blushing a little before turning around.

"Wait, tell me at least how it was!" Mark raised his voice as Jeno left his office.

He's too shy ... He thought, sighing, wiping his glasses. He looked at his watch, it was past four, he had been working for three hours. He looked for a moment at his phone on the desk, spinning his pen between his fingers.

He wanted to see him again.

He took his phone, scrolled his contacts and called Haechan. He put the phone to his ear, while his heart was beating faster.

Beep ...

He cleared his throat, feeling nervous.

Beep ...

He loosened his tie, sweating a little.

Beep ...

Why it's so fucking long? He thought.

Then Haechan answered.

"Yeoboseyooo?" A pretty cute high-pitched, voice was heard. Mark opened his mouth to say something, but no sounds came out of his mouth.

"Yeobo -..." Mark hung up quickly.

He remained for a moment staring stupidly at the screen of his phone. Then he realized what he had done, blinking his eyes a few times, finding himself stupid.

Shit ! What's happening to me ? Why do I act like some fucking fifteen-year-old kid? He shook his head, and called back Haechan.

Beep ...

Haechan answered.

"Yeoboseyo ?!" Not understanding, Haechan's tone had become more questioning.

Mark tried to say something, but didn't succeed, not knowing how to start. Yet it was only a call, all he had to do was introducing himself. But all of a sudden, it was as if he didn't know how to do it anymore.

"Listen to me, you pervert ! If you-..."

"What? N-no it's not a pervert, it's Mark!" He cut him off, finally managing to speak.

"Mark Lee? "

"Yeah ..." Mark huffed, relaxing a little.

"Why are you playing pervs like that? You scared me." Haehcan complained.

"Ya, stop calling me a pervert ..."

"Excuse me but you were breathing loudly like a pervert." Mark laughed at this remark, which relaxed him a little more.

"So, handsome. Why are you calling me? "

"Uh ... well ... I was wondering if ..." Mark stuttered, hesitantly, nervously.

"Yesss? "

"Uh ... we could ... .uh ... I don't know ... w-what are you doing?" Mark hit his forehead with his hands, cursing himself mentally. What was happening to him? Why he was acting like that?

Haechan burst out laughing on the phone.

"W-what is it? what did I say?" Mark raised his eyebrows.

"Ahahaha ... .Mark ... why are you so nervous? "

" What are you talking about ? I'm not nervous at all! It's you who's nervous." Mark said, blushing a little. He was nervous as fuck.

"Whaat? Okay, am i actually talking to a kid? Because I wasn't aware of that. Hey kid, pass me your mom please." Haechan said, chuckling.

" Very funny." Mark said trying to hold back a laugh as he heard Haechan laughing his ass off. Curiously, Haechan put him at ease.

"Ahaha ... okay, I'm enjoying my afternoon lazing at home why?"

"I want to see you." Mark said clearing his troath.

"You want to fuck ...?"

He goes right to the point ... Mark thought.

"Yeah. "

A moment of silence.

"Haechan? "

"Yeah ... uh ... it's my day off, today ... sorry. "

Mark slammed his hand against his forehead again, feeling so fucking stupid.

"I ... I'm sorry, it never happened to me before to refuse ..." Haechan felt sorry, because he felt how nervous Mark was by calling him.

"Don't ... don't worry, it's my fault, I .. I should have asked Mrs. Katherine first. Bye. "

" Wait ! Don't hang up. "

" Yes ? "

"I ... I ... uh ... well, I'm alone at home and ... .and ..." Haechan couldn't believe what he was going to ask him.

"And? "

"And I ... I did some shopping at the grocery store, so I was wondering if ...uh... if ..." Haechan didn't know why his heart was beating so fast all of a sudden. And Mark wanted to take revenge.

"Haechan ..... why are you so nervous?" He said smirking.

"It's not funny ... I'm making efforts, you know?" Haechan said sighing, chuckling a bit, but a little more comfortable.

"So what's going on with your shopping? "

"Would you like to eat with me? "

- To be continued -