-CHAPTER FORTY: The poor man -

08:00 pm.

Ah.. there's a full moon tonight... Haechan thought looking up to the sky out the window, noticing a big bright moon above him. He was lying on the floor near the window. His eyes still a bit red and his hair still a little wet because of what the henchman put him through. The room wasn't much lightened as the men who were watching him and Mr. Byung were gone. Mr. Byung had fallen asleep, tired by the wounds and the harassment he endured.

The quiet room was filled with the snoring of the old man, keeping the younger awake.  The moonglow was flooding the part of the room were Haechan was lying. He kept staring at it, as it was comforting him.

Nothing but the white moon was noticeable in the night sky. Even the stars around it were invisible. The moon was so bright to let them shine beside it. Bathing the dark comfortless lands in its soft blue light.

"You.. up there... your light has a cold shade.. so how come it feels so heartwarming.."

The snoring of Mr. Byung had stopped but the younger didn't notice.

"I think I've lost myself somewhere... and I can't find me again. You.. can you see me... from up there. Can you tell me where am I... where's my love.."

All of a sudden, the door of the room opened, letting the outside light coming in. Startled Haechan wiped a tear from his cheek. Hearing a man stepping in, Mr. Byung frowned, tensing up pretending badly to be asleep. But the man passed by him, heading toward the younger. That was Huang the captain of the mercenary group Mr. Na employed.

"Get up!" The man ordered, getting him on his feet, not even waiting for the younger to stand by himself. "The boss wants you to have dinner with him. Be nice and don't argue." he said dragging Haechan out.

Being taken away, Haechan crossed many corridors and rooms. Looking around him, he was seeing the place where he was for the first time, he came to the conclusion that he was in a big Chinese property.

Then the man suddenly stopped, there were in the middle of a corridor. Haechan bumped into his back. The man turned around and started to look at Haechan from head to toes, frowning at his bare feet and his messy wet hair.

"What?" Haechan asked, looking down at his feet where the man was staring, not understanding.

"Why you so ugly like that? You could at least do some effort at presenting yourself?"

For a moment Haechan couldn't believe his hear.

"some.... Oh right! I'm such an idiot!  Of course, I should have been aware that today I'd be kidnapped by some bastards... Next time I'll try not to be so careless." Haechan said with sarcasm then he gave him a judgmental look. "hey genius, I don't want to have dinner with your boss, me being ugly or not it's the least of my worries right now."

"You little..."

The man raised his hand about to slap him. Haechan shut his eyes, tensing up apprehending the back of the man's hand. But nothing.

"..shit!" the man mumbled swearing in frustration.

Before he could open his eyes, Haechan got his collar pulled by the man's hand, who began to drag him by the collar.

"You come this way!"

The man cut Haechan's ties, gave him slippers and made him dry his hair.

"Put this on too. You're fucking small but I think it's your size." the man said. Coming out of a wardrobe, he threw clothes at Haechan's feet.

Haechan picked up the clothes on the floor. There was a blue jean and a white shirt a bit too large.