-CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: Primal instincts.-

Mr. NA yelled "Jaemin ?!!" He was shocked to see his son threatening them with guns.

"Good morning father."

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"That bastard... I knew it!!" Xinxi cursed, putting a hand on his gun.

"Yep! To be honest I was surprised, you're actually smarter than you look! Now put you gun on the floor and push it toward me!" then he pocked Huang's back head with his gun. "You do the same, put it down!"

"Jaemin! You bastard... how could you?! After all I've done to you! I knew I should've abandoned you with your bitch of a mother!"

"Yeah, I love you too dad." Jeamin yelled at the other. "Ya!! You two hurry the fuck up!! Put them down!"

The two were about to comply to Jaemin's order.

"No you do nothing! Jaemin you won't dare to go further... stop it now and I'll turn a blind eye on it."

Jaemin sighed, then without hesitation he fired two shots at the attorney's head.

The latter's blood splashed a bit on Mr. Na face as he was standing next to him. The briefcase fell on the ground like the dead body of the attorney.

"Did I stutter?" Jaemin glared at them.

Mr. Na stammered "W-what are you waiting for? You heard him?"

Xinxi put down his weapon and Mark took Huang's gun.

They heard shots fired and yelling inside the property. "What the hell is going on?" Mr. Na asked.

"This, Mr. Na,  is the backup I called and in less than twenty minutes they'll take over this house." Mark answered. "You've lost old man."

Mad with rage, Xinxi grumbled. "oh really..." Then he grabbed the younger and used him as protection. "Hurry! Get away from that door!"

Xinxi pushed Mr. Na who took the briefcase with him, heading to the second door of the room.

"mmhff...!!" Haechan struggled as he was being taken away with Mr. Na and Xinxi.

"Don't fucking move!" Jaemin yelled about to pull the trigger.

Mark averted his attention from Huang "Jaemin No!"

Taking the opportunity, Huang punched Mark and threw himself on the floor grabbing Xinxi's gun.

He fired blindly at them crawling to the desk on his back. Mark and Jaemin hid just in time behind the frame of the main door.

"Ah... shit!" Mark cursed. "They're going to leave with the helicopter!"

"There's another way that led to the roof, you remember when they took you here?" Jaemin looked at his injured arms that had been grazed by a bullet. "Go ahead, I'll take care of him."

Mark was about to leave him but stopped a few steps away. "Thank you, for helping."

" Don't get killed." He added, then he left.

"Well that was... unexpected" Jeamin muttered to himself seeing Mark leaving, then concentrating he checked his gun to see its remaining bullets.

"Okay Huang here's the deal! Either you surrender quietly and you stay alive or-..."

Huang sudden firings cut Jaemin off, the latter removed quickly his head from the door frame.

The firings stopped, Jeamin heard The man yelling behind the desk. "Cut out the play-acting! I knew you were a rat all this time!"