- CHAPTER FIVE: Work -

They left the establishment, a damp wind cooled them, the sky threatened to rain. At this time of day the noisy capital, was already in full activity. In the streets of Seoul crowds of people filled the streets, workers, high school and middle school students, were ready to start one of their usual day in their boring life.

"The car is here, sir."

Jeno's voice brought Mark out of his thoughts, a big black car with tinted windows waiting in front of the Lunapar entrance. They get into the car and and they left.

"Drive us to the Temple Bar." Yong Jae ordered the driver.

After more than an hour, they arrived at their destination. The Temple Bar was one of the Lee's properties, obtained by extortion. It was a fairly popular bar, which opened the night, the day the bar served as a meeting place for the Gang.

The entrance to the bar was obviously closed at 10:00 am, so they passed quietly through the service door, located in a small alley next to the bar. They entered, passing through the kitchens, to get to the bar.

It was quite dark, the thick curtains of the windows didn't let in the light of the day, only a few lamps were illuminating the room a little. In a corner, sitting around a table, four men, were waiting. Three of them seemed to wait quietly, they had black suits, and seemed intimidate the fourth. The latter was nervous, he was sitting next to the wall so that he couldn't run away. He was a little scruffy with an unshaven beard, he had a large check overshirt with a black t-shirt underneath, and jeans. He seemed to be in his thirties, he looked sick, with dark circles under his red eyes, his skin sweating, and pale, his messy hair. He had his elbows on the table, nervously rubbing his trembling hands together and shaking a leg under the table.

"Good morning sir." The bartender greeted his boss, who had just come in, and stepped forward to take their coats.

"Thank you." Mark walked to the table where the four men were. The latters immediately stood up to greet their Boss, in chorus, only one didn't get up and looked Mark with a frightened look, trembling. Mark didn't take his eyes off him and gestured for the three other to leave for the bar. He sat in front of the nervous man, Jeno and Yong Jae remained standing.

"Do you know why you're here?" Mark asked seriously, putting his forearms on the table, folding his hands. The man didn't answer, putting his hands under the table, lowering his eyes.

"Listen, staying silent won't settle your case. You were with the guys who robbed me the other night. Don't try to deny, Sang wook recognized you. Explain yourself. " The man glanced at Mark who was calm.

"I ... yes, ... I was there. I owed them ... money and ... they offered me this job to clear all my debts to them ... so I accepted it. You know, they didn't give me the choice ... " the man said in a slightly shaky voice, still looking at the floor.

"What was your debt to them? "

"I ... I bought them drugs for me at first, ... then they asked me to sell for them, which I accepted, but I had some problems ... Listen, I ... I didn't want to do that, but these guys threatened me, I'm sorry, I have nothing against you sir, I just have a lot of trouble. "

Mark silently observed the man from top to bottom.

An addict ... he thought.

"What do you know about this organization? "

"They never told me the name of their leader, nobody really knows him. They are quite mysterious, and secretive. But I know they've been in the south of Seoul for a while, though they often stay away. This gang is trying to take control of the entire city. "

"The man who was supposed to handled the transaction, do you know his name? "

The man was silent for a moment, he seemed to hesitate. Mark raised an eyebrow.

" A problem ?" Mark asked.

"I ..., no. No, I don't know him. "

Mark smirked a bit, scratched his forehead, then raised his head to him, looking serious, took out a gun, and put his hand with the gun on the table.

" Are you sure ? " He said simply.

The man's eyes widened, and filled with fear, as he leaned back slightly instinctively.

"I ... I can't do that, they will kill me if they learn it !!" The man was about to cry.

Mark shrugged, with an unconcerned look.

"Maybe, ... but I can kill you too. Since you stole me, with those bastards. Listen, you tell me his name and you have a chance to escape, or I'm gonna shoot in your fucking addict ass. "

"O-okay, ... his name is Han-bin. A 47-year-old man who has been working for them for along time, he was the one overseeing the operation. He's the one who left with your money. After that night I had no contact with him or with others. We didn't know anyone except Han-bin, he was the one who gave us the orders. "

"Good." Mark tidied his weapon.

"I ... can I leave now? "

"No." Mark motioned for the three men to take him away.

" W-what ?! Hey, I told you everything I knew! Hey! " He said as they dragged him away from the table.

"Yong Jae, you'll have to find that Han-bin with him." Said Mark.

"Haa? I don't need an addict, to find him, it will only annoy me. "

"Do whatever you want, but if you need him he will be there. "

_Time Skip_

10:00 pm a Seoul hotel.

Haechan entered the hotel and headed for the reception. The receptionist greeted him.

"Hello and welcome to our Hotel, what can I do for you?" He said warmly. Haechan smiled back.

"Someone is waiting for me in the room 135."

" Your name please ? "

"Lee Haechan. "

"Here is your pass. have a good time in our hotel." The receptionist bowed. Haechan did the same, then left heading for the elevator.

Arriving at his floor, he stepped out of the elevator and walked to the room. He opened the door and walked in. Inside, a rather fat man was waiting for him sitting on the bed in a bathrobe. He was old enough, as shown by his baldness, he was quite hairy on the chest, legs and arms. A disgusting smile formed on his lips when he saw Haechan enter.

"Hello sir, you are my client for tonight, right?" Haechan greeted him, bowing.

"Don't you recognize me? We spent a night together. " the man asked as he approached the younger.

"Sorry, but I have a lot of customers." Haechan apologized, embarassed, putting a hand on his neck. The man laughed, approaching a little more.

"Ahaha ... That's right, I wonder how many men have fucked your little slutty ass." He said, slamming Haechan's buttocks with his thick hands.

Startled, Haechan laughed a little in return. He put down his stuff and started to undress. The man approached him, putting his sweaty hands on his shoulders, smelling his neck, caressing his skin, breathing closely, like an animal.

"Aah ... aah ... since the last time, I keep thinking about you ... aah. "

"Do you have a condom with you, sir?"

- To be continued -