- CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Scared. -

03:30 am, in front of a Hotel.

Haechan quickly left the hotel. On contact with the fresh air of the night, he sighed a long time, happy to leave his client.

It was becoming harder and harder for Haechan to support clients, the more appointments he had, the more he lingered about their faults, their perverse behaviors, their ways of touching him, of looking at him without his clothes, of speaking to him. The more he did one appointment after another, the more he found them detestable.

Yet this way of thinking was new for him, he had never paid attention to his clients, all he was interested in was making money.

Maybe it was the meeting of another client. A client so different with him, that he showed Haechan, all these facets of his clients, that he had used to ignore until his meeting. Until his meeting with the seductive gangster.

Walking, Haechan was lost in his thought and hadn't noticed that a man had been following him for a few minutes.

He continued to walk, then slowed down, when he saw a weird guy, who was walking slowly towards him, staring at him. He realized he was a little too far from the hotel, as he remembered Se Yoon's words.

Imagine if I wasn't there.

Something serious could happen to you.

You have to be careful at night. You should wait for me at the Hotel when you finish your appointments.

He stopped, clearly seeing that the man in front of him wanted something from him.

Getting scared, he took out his phone to call Se Yoon. He tried to turn on his phone, when he realized there was no battery left.

He panicked, the man who was coming forward in front of him ,noticed it and blocked his way.

Shit! ... the hotel. Haechan thought, seeing the man coming dangerously close to him.

He turned to go back to the hotel, but he came face to face with the man who had been following him for a while.

"You're a prostitute, right? We don't have money but you can keep us company too?" The man said smilling perversely.

"Leave me alone-mmf !!" They grabbed Haechan, covering his mouth, dragging him into a dark alley.

One tackled Haechan to the ground, the other was holding his wrists, blocking them above his head.

" No ! Leave me, ... aah! stop!" Haechan shouted. He couldn't even see their faces, it was so dark in this alley, he could just hear their disgusting chuckles.

Haechan struggled without success, then the one above him, opened his shirt violently, tearing the buttons.

" Help ! Someone ! Help me ! Help-..." As Haechan tried to call for help, the man above him gave him a hard punch.

"Shut up and let yourself be! It'll be less painful. It's not like you can get pregnant after all. " the man said, above Haechan.

The latter was about to faint, the pain was reasoning, almost throughout his body, painful, it lasted, making him unable to struggle.

"... stop ... .. someone ... .. help me ...." Haechan managed to say weakly as he struggled not to faint with pain.

"Hurry up, it'll be my turn afterwards." The man said holding Haechan's wrists, chuckling, when he felt a danger approaching him at full speed.

He raised his head, but it was too late, he could only see the shoe of someone which was heading straight for his face.

Someone kicked him in the face.