- CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN : Rainy day -

"Ah .. it seems like it's going to rain." Haechan said, thoughtfully, standing by the window of his room.

He pulled one of the curtains to look at the sky that was filled with dark cloud. The window of his room overlooked the small indoor balcony where dried clothes on the drying rack. Haechan left the room, opened the French sliding window and entered the balcony.

He shuddered as the cold wind stroked his bare legs. He was wearing his usual pajamas a wide tee-shirt and black shorts.

He closed the window that was open so that the rain wouldn't enter. He leaned over the windowsill for a moment to daydreaming a little in front of the stormy landscape. Then the rain started to fall. The night would soon fall, he could already see the buildings lights and cars headlight turning on.

Most people do not like rainy days, many think they are sad but Haechan liked to watch those days, they were soothing.

After a few minutes he left the windowsill and came to pick up a basket to collect the dry laundry. Then he hang out the remaining washing.

Leaving the balcony he heard the telephone rang in the living room.

"Hello?" Haechan picked up the phone.

"Haechan! Where are you right now ?!" the one on the phone asked, he seemed to be quite frantic. Haechan recognized the voice of the person.

"Jaemin? .. Is that you? What's wr-..." Haechan was a little confused.

"Haechan where are you?!" Jaemin interrupted.

"I'm home, why? What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Okay... go check your front door." Jaemin said in a serious voice.

"What? What's going on-..."

"Go check it now it's very important! Don't open just look through the spyhole if anybody is here..."

Haechan went to the front door. He looked through the spyhole. No one.

"There is nobody... Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Okay.. Now listen to me carefully... some people are coming for you, I want you to lock yourself inside and don't open to anyone, got it?"

"What are you talking about... who are those people?" Haechan asked more worried.

"Do not let anyone in, you hear me!" Jaemin raised his voice. "Turn off all your lights, stay away from windows and pretend you're not here."

"What ?? Is this a joke ?!" Haechan asked irritated.

"Wait for me without making any noise, I'm coming as fast as I can."

"Hey!... no.." Haechan started but Jaemin hang up.

"What's wrong with him..." Haechan thought. He was very confused. The idea of Jaemin making this kind of joke sounded ridiculous to him, it was clearly not his style.

As a precaution, he turned off the lights. At the same time someone rang the doorbell. Haechan turned his head towards the front door.

He stood a moment motionless in the small hallway. The doorbell rang a second time.

"Come on... it's stupid." Haechan mumbled even though his heart was telling him to beware.

He silently approached the door, and looked into the spyhole. He saw a man standing in front of his door, wearing a coveralls with a logo on it. He flashed a big smile, noticing Haechan looking through the spyhole. Not looking threatening at all.