Drive Home

I am sitting on Dash's lap right now. His strong arm muscles are wrapped around me and the scent of Dior is making me feel all light and fuzzy. I can't believe he put me on his lap after I was thrashing him, a sec ago. I can't move and his grip on me is so tight; he's making sure that I don't move at all. My lungs are being restricted and I need air.

" D..aashh I caa..n't breattth.." I gasp out breathlessly.

"OHHH!" He looks at me in shock, as he loosens his grip quickly. I inhale a breath and feeling of relief takes over me.

"I'm sorry, Angel." He caresses my face with his thumb. "I didn't hurt you did I?" His concerned blue eyes search my face. "I guess I don't know my own strength," he laughs lightly, showing me his white pearls.

"I guess you don't," I grunt at him, pushing him off me. I am fuming right now. I can't believe he just kidnapped me, the jerk. In broad daylight!

"Don't be like that?" He falls back on to me deliberately, hugging me tightly.

"Let me goooooo!" I whine.

"Why?" He laughs at me.

"I want to go home!" I slam my foot on the back of Josh's seat, whose sitting on the passenger seat.

"Hey, what the hell?" He turns to face me.

"Stop it," Dash tells me off. I ignore him and I keep kicking furiously the back of the seat, making Josh jolt. "I want to go hoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmme!" I strain my voice screaming the whole place down.

"NO! YOU STAYING AND THAT'S ENOUGH, OKAY!" Dash pulls me back and grips me, staring at me hard, with a clenched jaw.

"No!" I shake my head adamantly." I don't want to come with you guys!" I try pushing him off. I can't believe they expect me to sit and accepts this.

"Yes, you are!" Dash tugs me to him. "My reputation is on the line because of you." He says in a serious tone.

"I don't care!" I try to push him off. He can't expect me to just go with him, is he crazy?

"Why not?" He shrugs. "It's only 24 days, what's your problem, Isla?" You be living with us", he gestures to his brothers.

"I know, will make it fun for you, princess." Ash chuckles at me from the far left window seat. 

"No! I don't care if it's for one day. "I am not living with you guys!" I answer crossly. "Now reverse the car and take me home NOW!!" I order.

"HAHA! No way," Nash laughs from the driver seat.

"Yeah, we are going home, finally." Josh sighs heavily from the passenger seat.

"Nooo, I am not staying." I put my foot down. "Now let me goooooo!" I kick furiously trying to get out of his grip. I finally got summer holidays, since I am a teacher and now my summer's ruined by these assholes. I am not going down without a fight.

"STOP IT, NOW!!" Dash, pulls me back, holding my legs down. He grips me and pulls me back hard.

"Yeah, stop it." Ash groans. "You're being silly now!" He unclips his belt and scoots over and grabs my legs and lifts them up. I try kicking him, but he grips it harder and then my whole body turns as he puts them on his lap.

"NOOOO!!!I DON'T WANT TO COME WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!" I cry out helplessly, trying to kick my legs. But they just ignore me and look out of the window. I lift my head and I see that we have passed through the huge iron electronic gates, which require a code or a fob. There's also camera's on top and an intercom, When I see that, my heart sinks and I feel sick and angry.

"Eh, it's not that bad," Dash assures me. "I have taken work off, so I will keep you company." I feel like crying inside, him as a company. I rather chew glass and flush my head in the toilet.

The car eventually stops in the driveway. Ash lets me go, and Dash pulls me up, I look around the huge Stone mansion, it has an 8ft concrete wall all around it, with black fences on top that look like skiers on top. The only way out is through those huge gates. I slump my shoulders and pout my bottom lip, feeling sad. How I am I going to get out of this is? I wonder. Ash looks at my sad angry face and frowns.

"You will love it here, Isla." He assures me sweetly. Then he comes over and starts tickling me."Stop it!" I push back his hand, feeling ticklish. All I want to do is get out of this situation, and he's making it worse for me. "Okay, fine," he sighs as he sits back glaring at me, with a smirk.

"Yeah, stop it, Ash!" Dash laughs when he tells him off, but at the same time he starts tickling me."Don't!" I squirm in his hold, as he grips me tighter and starts tickling me like crazy. His brothers start laughing at me as he tortures me. I try suppressing my laugh, but I can't hold it in, I laugh so hard, tears start falling down my cheeks. The prick is laughing at me now. He eventually stops tickling me. I'm still angry though, even though my stomach hurts now.

"Com'on," he opens the door and pulls me out with him, as I catch my breath. I look around the huge driveway, all I see is sports cars, and their front door I notice is key less. Shit, it requires a code to get in and out possibly. My mind gets occupied, of how I am going to escape when suddenly I get pulled by my arm. "Let's go," he orders, he drags me into the house, because I am not willing to go with him. The minute I enter his foyer, he closes the door and turns to face me. "Now, don't even think of escaping, this place is well secured, got it!?" He pins his serious blue eyes at me. Before I can answer he drags me with him, into the living room, where his brothers are.

"Sit!" He orders me.

"No." I make a face at him. His brothers snicker at my comment. Dash tilts his head and just glares at them.

"SIT!" He commands as he comes closer.

"Why?" I exclaim.

"Because you might be tired, babe!" He says with strain voice.

"I am not," I lie. But I don't want to do what he says, he always thinks it's okay to boss people around. Not me he won't."Also, can you stop with the pet names," I cross my arms, looking dead serious.

"Nope," he answers with a cocky grin.

"Speaking of names," Nash speaks up. "I want to call her lollipop."

"What? No!" I bellow at him. They all find my reaction hilarious for some reason.

"Well, you're lollipop to me and that's it!" He puts his foot down, cackling away.

"What about you, Ash?" He looks at him, all three are debating on what names they like, ignoring my presence completely. I am speechless right now, these guys think it's absolutely okay, to give me pet names without my permission. It's his entire damn fault. I growl at Dash, whose eyes flicker at me surprisingly as he smirks.

"Dumpling, what's the matter?" He questions me, with an amused look on his face. He thinks this is funny the jerk.

"DUMPLING?!" I rage at him.

"Yep, dumpling." He scoffs a laugh, making his brothers laugh in the process.

I feel the heat rising to my face and now my cheeks are burning. This guy is making me so mad right now, he's obnoxiousness just takes the piss. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I clench my fist as I yell at him. "All of you, enough with the names!" I look at the rest, who are hysterically laughing away now.

"Oh, look guys!" He walks over to me and claps his hand on my jaw, squeezing my cheeks. "She's so cute when she's angry! Oh, yes you are." He speaks to me a babyish tone, with his lips puckered up.

" Get off me!" I push him off, angrily. I am flipping fuming right now. He laughs, as he stumbles back.

"Don't you dare come near me, Dash!" I flip on him.

"Oh, really?" His brow furrows deeply, with an evil snarl on his face.

"Oh, what are you going to do about, eh?" He spreads his arm, waiting for a response. I don't answer; I am just so mad right now.

"Thought so, NOTHING!" He puts his hands in his pockets, and scoffs, before storming out the room with his brothers.

Fuck, I need to get out of here.