Baby Lambo

"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?"

"Hmmmmmm"

"LALALA"

"Say'll you never ever leave from...ARGHHH! Motherrrr..."

"FUCK!! MY EYES!" It burns. I squint my eyes hard to ease the stinging pain. "Damn shampoo!" I quickly dip my head under the running shower and rinse my eyes out. "Great! Just flipping great!" I sigh annoyingly, while I blink several times and rub my eyes, to get a clear vision. I fucking hate when this happens.

After I showered, I quickly dry myself. I wear my nave blue Armani boxers and leave the bathroom with red eyes. I did not want to start my day like this. I shake my head getting furious. Before I even get to my room, I see Josh in his batman onesie, waiting impatiently. I swear, he needs to stop wearing those, that's all he wears at home.

"Josh?" He yawns as he rubs his eyes.

"Pancakes," he mumbles sleepily.

"Not now, JOSH!" I push past him to get into my room. Him and his damn pancakes.

"Why not?" He sulks.

"Ask Ash," I tell him when I get into my room.

"He burns the food, I hate his cooking." He whines, following me in my room.

I really don't need this first, thing in the morning. I walk over to my walk-in closet and grab a pair of jeans, and grey top and red hoodie (see picture). When I come back to my bed, he's asleep on my bed. I sigh, watching him sadly. Josh was too young when our parents died, he never really saw them. It makes me sad to see that he only knows us, and has us. Even though he's 21 he is still our baby brother, so we all look out for him. I ruffle his hair and quickly get changed, leaving him in my room.  I leave smiling to myself, at least I don't have to make pancakes for him now.

When I walk out into the hallway, I see her door half open. I need to check on her and see how she's doing. The little rebel went to sleep without a fight last night, which was a good sign. I stalk over and knock at the door. "Isla?" I call out to her, when I push the door open. There's no response from her. I step into her beautifully decorated pink room, which I choose to do on purpose to tease her. We designed it especially for her, so she can feel at home, while she's here. There's no sign of her, the beds undone, and her suitcases are still here, that we got last night from Zoey's. 

I walk into the walk in closet and even check the bathroom." Shit," my heart starts racing, and I feel anxious. "Where is she?" I run out of the room and head downstairs, feeling agitated. "What if she escaped? She can't have, the doors are locked and the gates are high. It's impossible." I am questioning myself, as I dash into the kitchen, and see Ash smiling away and the smell of burnt toast.

"MORNING!" He greets me so cheerily with a laugh. This guy has sunshine coming out of his ass, that's how much he loves his mornings, unless he's starving and needs food ASAP.

"Ash, where's Isla?" I ask him.

"Why? Have you lost her now?" He bursts out laughing.

"I am fucking serious, ASH! Where is she? I can't find her."He sees the panic in my eyes and immediately closes the gas stove and walks over to me.

"She can't leave, it's impossible! Everything's locked, even the garage." He looks at me, with certainty. He's right, we have security everywhere, there's no way she can get out." But I'm going to check the garage anyway," I tell him. I don't want her to do something stupid. "I will come with you," he follows me.

 When we get to the garage, it's already lit up. I knew it, she's here somewhere. I look around the luxury line of cars that are parked up. I even see my  baby Lambo, which is my pride and joy, my heart beams just seeing her. She such a beauty, a lot of my great memories is linked to that car, like Jennifer, Liana, and Caprice. Yep, defiantly good times, I smile to myself. 

"There she is!" Ash nods over to the shutter, we both start walking towards her. I can hear the sound whinging and straining, the closer I get. "What is she doing?" I shake my head in disbelief when I see her. My lips peak up into a smile as a sense of relief takes over me. The little rebel is in her own little world, she's pressing the buttons like crazy, trying to get the right code.Does she really think she can leave me? She's helpless, I chuckle darkly as I watch her do her thing. Ash laughs too. Her body freezes when she hears our laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

We laugh even more, the closer we get to her. Her eyes go wide, and her mouth drops when she sees us coming for her.

"Oh, you want to leave?" I tilt my head and stare at her scared face, with a pout. "Here let me help you," I say calmly, reaching my hand out to grab her.

"No!" She stumbles back quickly and grabs a bat nearby ready to bash me with it."Stay back!" She goes on alert, her eyes dart from me then to Ash, whilst swinging the bat at us.

"Was that a threat?" Ash snickers as he looks over at me, and we both stop and start laughing.

"SHUT UP AND OPEN THIS SHUTTER RIGHT NOW!!" She orders, aiming the bat us.

"What if I don't?" I answer with a smug look on my face.

"Yeah, what are you going to do, Isla?" Ash taunts her.

"I will do something!" She looks around frantically.

"Isla, you can't leave, now give me that bat." I take my hand out, but she stumbles back until she steps right next to my car. Shit! My heart jolts in my rib cage, I got a bad feeling about this when she gazes at my car with an evil smile.

"Isla, nooo." I steadily walk up to her, if she smashes my baby Lambo, I am going to fucking lose it, big time.

"NO! YOU OPEN THAT SHUTTER OR YOUR CAR GETS IT!" She taps the tip of the bat closely to my car.

"ISLA, don't' you dare." I rush quickly over to her, but she bolts and runs off to the other side of the car.

"GIVE ME THAT BAT NOW!" I command, taking my hand out to grab it.

"No!" She shakes her head, pulling it close to her, and then moving further away from me. "Shutter now!" She orders me.

"NO!" I scowl at her. "The gates are still closed, how are you going to get out, eh?"I step closer. She grips the bat tighter, getting angry. She can get mad all she likes, she is not leaving. I made that forfeit in front of everyone, it be will my undoing if she escaped from my clutches. That's not going to happen and I'm going to make sure of it.

"So you won't let me go, eh?" She says with a dark chuckle and her eyes blazing. "Your loss then," she shrugs, pulling the bat over her head. Oh my god! She better not do it. I watch as my heart starts pounding in my chest. Before I can rush to her, she violently smashes my car window, letting all her rage out. Each hit makes my whole body jolt and my heart slams in my chest. "MY CAAAAARRRRR!!!" I cry out, looking at the fucking state of it, as she back away with a satisfied smirk on her face. Ash runs over and grabs the bat off her, but the damage is done and the window screen is gone. My heart aches, and I feel hurt, she hurt my baby. I clench my fist as rage takes over me, and all I see is fucking red.

"HIDEEEE!!!!!" My furious voice booms across the garage, making her jump out of her skin. Her dark eyes go wide in fear, as she gasps.

"Isla, com'on," Ash grabs her by the arm quickly and pushes her towards the door."Run!!" He warns her." Okay," she nods shaken while bolting out the door, half scared to death.