Makeover

I can't believe he used the word Hide on me! I slam my fist on the soft bed, getting aggravated. I heard about his sick games, but I didn't expect that Asshole to try it on me. After 2 hours of anxiously looking over my shoulder in the small storage room, he came barging in with face like thunder. He scowled me for ruining his car. I can see the hurt and pain in his tone. I am sure I even saw a tear in his eyes as he threw me over his shoulder and placed me in this pink bedroom. I guess he loved that car. Oh well, he deserved it. I shrug carelessly with a laugh, as I look around the perfect pink room.

"Urghhh" I gag. I hate pink; it's gross, to be honest. I prefer purple any day. I love that color. I sigh as I lay back on the soft bed, thinking of another escape plan. I am not going to give up on this, never. After I have taken a shower and thought about what am going to do. I have decided to smash this room up. It's become a hobby of mine lately and it's a great stress reliever.

I throw the bed covers into the floor, and mess up the whole room, breaking and smashing things. Now, he will definitely won't let me stay here. I could just see it now, he will come barging in with a look of horror on his face and he will beg me to leave. I push the draw forward, with all my strength and it slams down onto the floor. The sound is deafening, but its music to my ears. Oh, he's going to be so mad when sees this. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I hear the sound of stampede coming; the door swings open and in come the four jerks.

"What the fuck?" Josh's mouth drops to the floor, as he steps into the mess. Ash on the other hand looks baffled as he looks around, while Nash is trying to suppress a laugh, only he would find this funny. But Dash the hot jerk is frozen, only his eyes are moving from one corner to the other, he is completely speechless.

"What the hell did you do?" He finally finds his voice, looking pissed, as he scans the room, clenching his jaw.

"It's called art baby!" I blow him an air kiss like I just created a masterpiece. His brother's snicker at my comment, but Dash, just scoffs looking mad as ever.

"Get over here, now!" He gestures with his hand, growling at me.

"No!" I put my hands on my hips, defiantly. He should be begging me to leave, not telling me to come to him.

"What did you say?" He blazing blue eyes glare at me, as he presses his lips tight, trying to hold his rage.

"I said NO!" I kick the bed hard, nearly wincing in pain.

"No, eh?" He grits his teeth, as he storms for me with fury in his eyes. My heart sinks as I watch him with wide eyes, coming for me. Oh shit! This is not how it's meant to go.

"I said come here!" He bowls out with an angry scowl on his face.

"Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I Shriek out in fear, as I hurry back and bolt the other direction in a panic state. I jump and stumble over the mess to get away from him, as he chases me around the room, like some crazy maniac.

"You ruined a perfectly great room, ISLA!" I hear his angry growl behind me, as lunges to grab me. I squeak as I whiz past him. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" He bellows at me, taking his hand out to grab me again. I scream out hysterically, lunging forward to get to the door.

"IT'S CALLED A MAKEOVER, ASSHOLE!" I laugh when I think I am close to getting away from his clutches. I storm past his brothers and grab the handle, but Ash grabs me from behind and yanks me back on his torso.

"Where do you think you're going, Bubbles?" He chuckles in my ear, taunting me, which pisses me off.

"Ash, no!" I push him off, but he yanks me back, lifting me higher, as he laughs evilly.

"You're not going anyway, Princess!" He releases a sinister laugh, making his brother's laugh too.

"It's not funny, let me gooooooooo!!" I scream my head off, my face going all red and hot.

"SHUT UP!!" Dash's angry voice booms across the room, startling me. He walks over to me through the rubble and broken glass, grunting and cursing under his breath. When his blazing eyes meet mine, he looks like he's about to blow up. That's how angry he is.

"So, I guess I can go home now?" I slip in that suggestion, as I look around the messy room.

"NO!!" He barks right in my face, making me shake." You're not going anywhere!" He steps closer and claps my jaw hard, by squeezing my cheeks.

"Who's going to pick up this mess, eh?" He grunts, clenching his jaw tight in anger.

"You are..." I answer with a muffled sound. Ash, chest shakes on my back as he laughs uncontrollably, even his other brother's snicker.

"Put her down." Dash orders him, as he sighs tiredly when letting go of my cheeks. The second my feet hit the carpet, Dash grabs my arms and yanks to him forcefully.

"You ever do that again," he growls, "I will personally punish you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He raises his voice aggressively.

How dare he threaten me?

"NO, I DON'T!" I shout back, he looks stunned by my words.

"What did you say?" He grabs my arm and towers over me, furiously. I gulp, out of fear. His huge frame and that angry scowl make me want to run for my life. I try to pull away, but he yanks me hard on to his chest.

"Dash, let me go!" I whinge in his hold. 

"Nope," he says in cold flat tone. "You behave and then I let you go."

"Let me go, I want to go home!!!! You kidnapped me you ASSHOLE!!" I squirm.

"I never did that, babe." He chuckles darkly in my ear, as he grips me tighter. "Plus you came willingly," he tugs me to him.

"What?" I gasp shockingly. What is he saying?

"Yeah, you did." Nash places his hands in his pockets and smirks at me.

"No, I didn't." I shake my head, trying to justify myself.

"Who is going to believe you, eh?" Ash laughs. "The whole of Sunset Falls knows you're doing this forfeit, remember?" He arches his perfect brow.

"He's right!" Josh laughs. "Who's going to believe you, eh?" He tilts his chin up, threatening me. His words sink into my heart and I feel sick. My head dips low and my shoulder slump in defeat. I can't believe what I am hearing. I am trapped right in the middle of their sick game and they fucking relishing on it.

"You going to behave now, right?" Dash smiles slyly like as if he's won.

"Yeah," I lie blatantly, to just to get out of his clutches. He lets me go with a heavy sigh and turns me around.

"That's a good girl", he says, grabbing my jaw and squeezing my cheeks. "You only have 22 days left, enjoy it!" His brother's snicker as they watch him torment me. Before I can answer or kick him in the nuts, he walks off with his lame brothers, leaving me in this pile of mess.