P.A.R.T.Y

I wish I was at the beach right now. I moan feeling gutted. I love the beach, the sea, sun, and sand. But no, I am stuck here. Since I have been here, it's made me appreciate things more I guess, the things I miss. Like, I miss my little bumble bees, that's what I call my year 3 students. I miss home the most, I never thought I will be in this situation. These Assholes are no strangers to me, I have seen these guys most of my life in school, parties, and events, but I never thought I will be living with the infamous Stone brothers. I can't believe how different they are to their own parents, who passed away when Dash was 14. I remember the whole school found out, it was sad news. They were such a lovely couple, very sweet and welcoming.

 I'm starting to feel sad now, thinking about my own parents, which I lost while a ago. I wish they were here I sigh sadly. "I love you, mum! love you, dad!" I blow a kiss into the air, hoping it reaches to them. I always think it dose and they blow one back to me. It's stupid I know, but that's just me. Now I feel bored. I need to do something productive to keep me busy. I get up and I start putting on different outfits, my suitcases are open and there are clothes everywhere now. After trying on 17 outfits, I end up in my yellow party dress, just for fun (see picture). I feel so tired now, I lie on the bed and ..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour later

♫ FROM THE HIPS TO WAIST Y'KNOW♫

♫GIRL AM LOVING YOUR RATIO♫

♫ LET ME GRIP ON AND TAKE CONTROL ♫

The sound of music blasting downstairs jolts me, and I wake up. "OH MY GOD! Are they having a party?!" I hear the music getting louder and louder and the sound of people laughing and chatting away. I get up and put my white pumps on, so I can make a run for it when I get a chance. I am so excited; this is the best way to get out of here. Yippy!! My hearts racing and I can't wait to leave. I rush towards the door and try opening it, but it's locked.

"Eh? The Bastards locked me in!" I am fucking furious now. I kick the door with my white pumps. I didn't even know they were having a party, they kept that discreet.

"Let me out, you JERK OFFS!" I scream, over the loud music. The door suddenly opens with a click and it's Josh.

"Why are you making so much of racket for?" He flips on me.

"Why have you locked me up for?" I push past him, but he pulls me back.

"We are having a party and you're not invited."

" Why not?" I pout at him.

"Because Dash knows if he lets you out, you will run through those doors and all the way home." He so right, but I still might get  a few drinks on the way.

" I didn't even think of that," I lie to his face.

"Yeah, right you didn't." He sneers at me.

"Well I need the toilet," I tiptoe on my feet, pretending that I got the urge to pee. 

 "Okay, fine. Be quick!" he tells me. I run into the bathroom and I lock it. I sit there for god knows how long, until I hear Hailey call him. "Yeah, I am coming." He walks off. Phew, time to get out of here. I open the door and pop my head out. The coast is clear, except for a few people lurking about. My heart starts pounding and I get way too giddy when I rush down the hallway to get to the stairs.

Wow! It's so crowded, their are people everywhere, drinking laughing, making a racket. "Oh shit! No! No!" I stamp my feet on the marble floor, feeling aggravated. I just notice Josh and Hailey, making out at the bottom of the stairs.

"Great! How I am going to get past this prick?" I sneak slowly down the steps until I am close enough to them. The music is so loud you can't really hear anyone, and they haven't still noticed me which is good. I stand on the railing and slowly put my leg over and then I climb over. When my feet land on the floor, I just look up and he sees me. "OH SHIT!"