Trying

Evening 

I am leaning on the main gates, while I hold the bars, above my head. My body is swinging from side to side, as I roll the skateboard from left to right, consecutively. I couldn't sleep all night. My mind was all over the place, I feel tired and everything irritating the shit out of me. What happened yesterday was a punch in the fucking gut. I couldn't bear to see her like that, she looked so dead and sad not the Isla I know.

I didn't tell her about Mr. Anderson, not yet. She would never speak to me again if she heard the shit we did on him. Since she walked off yesterday, I woke up more on edge this morning, but I still managed to make her breakfast in bed. She loved it, her smile made my heart warm and I felt content. I was worried all fucking night, thinking how I'm I going to make this shit right. So we had all decided to make her feel special, all the time. Since my brothers are at home right now, we are going to treat her with a surprise. But this will continue on for the rest of her time here. 

This way, I hope she leaves with a smile on her face and a happy heart. I just want my Angel to be happy. My mind wonders off to her giggles and sweet lips, I even got a goofy grin on my face. She makes me smile when she's not even here.

"Yohooooooooo!!" I hear a girly giggle, not that far from behind me.

"Oh my god! Not her!" I groan in displeasure, as I get off the board and let go off the bars. I don't even get a chance to turn and her greedy hands are already on me.

"HUGGIES!!" She screams excitedly, grabbing me with dear life.

"Laila, let me go!" I pull her claws off me and turn to face the brunette.

"HI BABY!!" She squeals excitedly.

"Don't call me that," I sneer at her. I notice she's wearing nothing much, a micro white clingy dress, just like her damn personality.

"I told you to not come here, didn't my brothers warn you, eh?" I snipe at her.

"Nope," she shakes her head, not listening to me.

"We went on 3 dates and I lost interest," I answer her coldly.

"Well, I can make it exciting for you now!" Her arms snake through the bars trying to grab me. I jump back, as she extends her arms.

"I want huggies," she whines.

"No," I place my hands in my pockets, watching her sulk.

This girl is fucking crazy. I had no choice but to date her, it was part of charity thing. After 3 dates, she was already set on our kids' names, so I blocked her clingy ass.

"Dash, open the gates!" She starts rattling the whole damn thing, like the lunatic she is.

"STOP IT!" I kick the gate, making it vibrate. She stops and leans in, her cheeks squashed between the bars. "I missed you," she coos. "Kiss?" She pouts her lips. I laugh under my breath, walking towards her very slowly. I place my right arm over the bar, above her head and lean in. Her psycho green eyes stare back me and she smiles, thinking I am going to kiss her, the crazy cow.

"You come here again," I whisper seductively to her.

"Yes," she is listening very carefully, batting her eyes lashes at me.

"I will but a restraining order on your ass!! You get me?" I hover over her lips, teasing her. She wants to kiss me so bad, but she can't reach me. I walk off, leaving her stunned and disappointed.

I head back inside the house and call my brothers. "Over here!" Josh shouts from the living room. When I enter the room I am smiling, the rooms filled with balloons, which say the word Sorry on them.