Gumdrop

I am stressed the fuck out! What happened yesterday has been playing on my mind. I take a deep breath and lie flat on the sofa, whilst I'm flipping through Netflix for something to ease my mind. She so wants to leave, but she fucking can't. I don't care how much she screams, she's staying until these days are over. I run my hand through my hair and take a deep breath, to ease the tension but I still feel agitated. This is getting hard and she's becoming more resilient and I fucking hate it. 

Today it's just me and her, my brothers are at work and they will be back soon. There's charity event taking place today, so Josh has gone with them to help. 

"Seen it"

"Seen it!"

I flip through half of the movies, when the door opens and she walks in with a look of disgust on her face when she sees me.

"Where you're going?" She turns to leave.

"Away from you," she grumbles under her breath, before heading for the door.

"Why?" I laugh at her. She's trying to keep up this facade which won't last forever. I smile when she clenches her fist and deepens her brows; at least she's fighting me, then not talking at all.

"Why do you think? You moron!" She stamps her feet and swishes her hair to leave, but I can't help but laugh at her, she's so stroppy and it just makes me want to tease her more.

"Hey, get back here!" I get up and run after her. She shrieks out load when she sees me coming. I slam the door before she can open it.

"Move!" She tries shoving me to the side.

"No." I cross my arms and block her way.

"I SAID,MOVE ASSHOLE!!" She groans in anger, her face going all red. Damn those cheeks. I smile inside and she blushes even more, when I stare at her intensely.

"What's the matter, eh? Getting shy are we?" I say through clench teeth amusingly, by gripping her shirt and pulling her into my arms. Her body collapses into mine and I get tingles all over my body. I just want to keep her like this in my arms, but her stubborn ass is wiggling to get out of my hold.

"Dash, stop it! Let go of me!" Her voice strangles, whilst she pushes on my chest, to pull back. Her fight is useless, just like her strength.

"Why would I let you go, eh? "I grip her tight and pick her up bridal style and carry her back to the sofa. She's thrashing me right now, but I don't give a fuck now. I am sick of this animosity. It kills me that I can't talk to her. She needs to stop this shit now. I drop back on the sofa and curl her up into my lap. She looks all squashed and her cheeks are beet red, and her eyes are on fire.

"LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screams in my face, nearly deafening me and making me flinch. 

"NO!!" I bark at her. "You can fight me all you want, but I am not letting you go!" I warn her with a deep scowl on my face." I can play this game too, Isla." I stare at her hard, while she glares back at me angrily. Suddenly the door opens, distracting us. We both look up and notice my brothers come in. They all look tired and exhausted, it must have been all the running around. The place gets really busy when we have special events. 

"Hey, what's going on here?" Josh smiles slyly.

"Can't you see.. they were making out?" Ash yawns, with a little twinkle in his eyes.

"No, we weren't!" Isla speaks up.

"Yes, you were!" Nash cuts her off, laughing tiredly.

They all start laughing, as they joke with her continuously. Her face goes so red out of embarrassment. "I wasn't kissing him!! I wanted to leave!!" She looks back into my eyes, scrunching her face in anger. It makes me laugh, she looks too cute. I know what to do that will calm her down.