Hero

"Where's my money, you Asshole!?" I rage at him.

My fist slams into the side of his bare chest, making him groan in pain. "Dash stop, please!" He begs me, like the fucking wimp he is.

"What did you say?" I grip his jaw, making him look at me.

"I said, stop!" He grabs the side of his torso, wincing in pain,

"I am not even fucking close, you fuck!" Josh and Nash pull him up. We all circle him, with Ash next to me. I can see the fear in his eyes, the way he is shivering right now. He so close to shitting himself, he should be. No motherfucker steals from me. No one!

This is my favorite part of the interrogation, and dealing with fuckers like him. I start first, by punching him right in the jaw. He grunts in pain as he stumbles back on to Josh, who turns him around and kicks him in the groin. We all laugh, as we watch him hold his crotch and bend down on his knees, crying out in pain.

Nash grabs him by the neck, pulls him up and gives him a punch on the stomach, and throws him off to Ash. I scoff a laugh under my breath, seeing him cry like a bitch. Let him fucking cry, the bastard deserves it. We take turns in beating the shit of him, the sound of his groans and scream can be heard loud across the foyer, as we laugh louder at him.

"Please stop!!" He cries out. "No, you fuck!" I kick him in the guts. He falls back onto Josh who punches him. The bastard knew this was coming for him. You don't fucking steal from our family country club and spar resort and get away with it. We trusted this shit head, and he turns out to be a fucking thief, a liar, a fucking scumbag!!!!

I watch as he helplessly lands on the floor when Ash punches him in his stomach. There's blood running down his lips, and he's got a bruise on the side of his face and stomach. I can see droplets of blood everywhere on the damn floor. When it comes to these matters we usually deal with this shit in the basement. But today I couldn't be asked, after we are done I will tell Josh to clean it up.

I step into the circle and tower over his limp battered body. "Get up, you fuck!" I grip him by the hair and make him stand on his knees. I am about to ask him once again. When I hear the sound of footsteps running, from behind me. Before I get a chance to look over me, I get shoved hard from the side, making me lose my balance.

"GET OFF HIM! YOU MONSTER!!" Isla, screams at me, with blazing eyes as she bares her teeth angrily at me. I stumble back clenching my jaw in anger. What the fuck?

"Isla? What the hell are you doing out here?" I glare at her crossed face.

" I am saving his life! YOU ASSHOLE!" She bellows at me.

I am so fucking fuming right now. This girl wasn't supposed to see any of this." I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN YOUR DAMN ROOM!!" I rage at her, my voice making her flinch in fear. 

"Get off him," Nash pulls her away, sounding annoyed.

"Hey,"she wines.

"You are not supposed to be here, Isla." Josh furrows his brows looking pissed.

"I don't care! You guys are going to kill him if I didn't stop you."

We all eye each other, thinking the same thing. She thinks we are some sickos, but in reality, we just teaching the fucker a lesson.

"We just playing with him," Ash gives her innocent look. I smirk at his words.

"Playing?" She furrows her brow, giving us a disgusting look.

"YOU GUYS ARE SICK! Blake!!"She calls out to him sweetly, with worried eyes.

"NO! YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THAT ROOM!" I command harshly. She freezes at my words, and then she shakes her head adamantly at me. God, I am so going to break that stubbornness of hers, one of these days.