Bossy

"FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF!!"

I throw my phone across the room violently." Fucking alarm," I grumble under my breath, annoyed that I have to turn up to work today. "Fuck it, I'm the boss, I am going to do what I like." I am dreading going back to work, even if it's for one day. "You know what, to hell with everyone." I cover my head with my blanket and doze off..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A minute later

I am sexy and I know it, by LMAFO plays again. Flipping, damn snooze.

I get up lazily, with no energy to muster and close the alarm. "I can't be asked with this," I moan, while I dress up in my Armani suit and yawn. I shouldn't have stayed up and watched movies on Netflix. Damn, I need a coffee right now, but I don't have time, I yawn again.

Today, I just want to pop in and make sure everything's going smoothly. I guess I don't trust anyone with my job, usually is Ash who takes over me, but today he's at home watching Isla until I get home. I quickly brush my teeth and sort my hair out and spray Dior sauvage, before heading out.

I get in my black Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder and drive to Stone exclusive country club and spa resort. The feel of this car is not the same as my Lambo, as I drive. I miss that car so much. I know she's in repair right now. I take a deep breath and sigh sadly while shifting it into 3rd gear. The drive doesn't take long, it takes 30 minutes to get there.

The luxurious club is located near a sandy beach, and there's a view over the sea to look at. It's is surrounded by green grass and a huge golf course. We have outdoor swimming pools, including a one inside. There's also a tennis and basketball court and fun kids play area.

I head inside; all the staff members greet me. I look around, everything seems to be fine by the look of it, but I rather do my own inspection thoroughly. I go through the 80 rooms we have to make sure they are all spic and span. Then I head to the 3 restaurants where one of them is managed by Ash. I ring him up after when I hear what the customers have to say.

"I think we need to upgrade the menu, bring more delicacies, and flavors," Ash informs me over the phone.

"Yeah, do some research and let me know what you find, okay?" I tell him.

"Yeah, sure," he replies. It's funny how he manages it, when he can't cook to save his life.

"Okay, where's Isla?" I just want to know if she's okay. I can't believe I am worrying about someone else, besides me. My selfish ass is becoming selfless.

"Eerrm, she's.." I hear him laugh.

"What is she doing?" I smile, wondering what can be so funny.

"She's rolling around on the living room floor, singing LALALALALAAAAAAA!" His impersonation makes me laugh. "Ah, she's bored. Watch a movie with her. I'll be coming, okay bye." I hang up and head for the spar room, where Hailey works. Everything seems' okay here. I do a quick scan. But suddenly something catches my eyes, clothes on the floor. I follow the trail of clothes until I hit a massage room. I am about to knock when I hear sounds of moans.

"Josh? I am fucking going to kill him!!" I barge in, Hailey shrieks when she sees me. I am seething right now, they are both lying naked under the covers of the massage beds. 

"What the fuck are doing? I told you Josh, no fucking at work!!" He tilts his head back and looks above him towards me, "bro we just caught in the moment," he chuckles.

"Caught in the moment, eh?" I nod getting mad as fuck.

"Both of you are fired!" I point at them. I am sick of his shit, he's been nothing but fucking her since she got here.