Blake's Lover

I always liked Isla. I remember when I first met her in detention. She was a little troublemaker back then. She wasn't popular or a loner, but a rebel and I liked that. I guess she reminded of me, but less subtle version. My little Rebel.

I smile inside, just thinking about last night. It was fun teasing her, plus it felt good to have her in my arms like she always belonged there. I feel like now I know she hates that, I am definitely  going to do it more, just to piss her off. I grab my duffel bag and get dressed in my dark hoodie and dark jeans. I grab my leather gloves and my mask and I drop it into the duffel bag. Then I take my my Glock pistol out from the safe.

Today we are going to break into Mr. Anderson's mansion. That fucker has no idea we are coming. He actually doesn't to be honest, because he's on a long holiday on his yacht, with his 20-year-old playboy girlfriend. That bastard has got something of ours, which is worth more than gold. I want it back! Once I have got everything, I leave the room and I head downstairs with my duffel bag. I see Ash is already here dressed like me.

"Where's Nash?" I look around.

"In the shower with Sophie," he laughs.

"Great!" I roll my eyes, almost laughing as well.

"After this, I want to go and grab some KFC, okay?" I nudge him.

"Sure, bro! But I will wait in the car though;" his smile fades away and is replaced by a scowl.

"Hey, if you don't want me to go in there, I won't." I place my hand on his shoulder, assuring him.

"Nah, you love your KFC. I can't stop you, because of that fucking chicken fillet!" He shakes his head, getting mad now.

I feel sorry for him. He was so in love with Emma. But that bitch cheated on him, with her best friend, who is a manager at KFC. When Ash found out, all he saw was red. He beat the crap out of Ben, and named him chicken fillet, because of where he works. So that's his name, for the rest of his damn life now.

"How long is he going to take?" I wonder. We both wait for 10 more minutes, sitting on the steps,  waiting for his horny ass to come downstairs.

"Hey guys!" He runs down the steps wearing similar clothes to mine and Ash. He's got his phone on one hand and his mask in the other.

"Where's your girl?" I get up and face him with Ash.

"Bro," he scoffs a laugh. "She's not my girl," he shakes his head laughing.

"I AM NOT YOUR GIRL!!!" Sophie slams her hand on the railing, making Nash's eyes bulge out of his socket. I and Ash burst out laughing. 

"Baby," he turns quickly around, calling her sweetly.

"Don't you baby me, Nash!" She stomps all the way down the stairs. I grab Nash's mask and back away. I place  it in the duffel bag and hide it, next to the plant pot.

"What did I say, huh?" He grabs her by the waist and pulls her closer to his torso.

"Don't touch me, you jerk!" She punches him wildly with her tight fists.

"Argh! Babe, com'on!" He tries to hold her, but she pushes him off and leaves through the front opened door, slamming it violently shut.

"OH SHIT!" Ash slaps Nash's back, laughing so hard.

"You think that's funny, eh?" Nash head locks him, and they both start wrestling in the foyer.

"Guys, com'on," I step in between them.

" I'm ready, let's go!" Josh comes over dressed like us.

"Josh, you're not going," I look over at him, as I separate Nash and Ash.