Annoying Guest

Midnight

I am about to head to my room and go to bed when I hear a commotion coming from Ash's bedroom. "Not this again," I groan. But for some reason, I want to know what's going on. The doors open and I am tempted, I can't help myself, hehehe I sneakily approach his door, and I peak inside. I see Emma standing near his bed and he looks annoyed with her.

"What?" He snaps at her, with disgust look on his face. Oh, he such a bastard.

"Ash please," she's begging him now with pleading eyes. Aww, my heart goes out to her, the poor girl.

" Look, if you don't want to do this, there's the fucking door." He nods so coldly, with his lips pressed tightly together. Calm down, Ash. I know you hate her and have resentment, flipping jerk.

There's strange silence, she's not saying anything. She is staring into his blazing eyes, which show no form of love or remorse. A satisfying smirk appears on his contorted face, it's sickening to watch. It's like he knows she won't leave, and that power and control he has over her in a sick way he seems to like it. Maybe it's his way of getting revenge on her, by the look of it.

What is wrong with these jerks? I'm thinking. They all fucked! And why is she not leaving, he's treating her like shit! And why am still standing here? I'm giggling inside. I guess I need to know what's going to happen at the end 'Ashem' episode. Hehehehe I even got a ship name for them, even though it has sunk. I watch intently, if only I had popcorn right now, I groan, feeling a bit peckish.

"Ash, why you being like that? You love me," she claims in a teary voice. His jaw clenches, at that statement, oh god, he looks so torn and angry, I actually feel sorry for him.

"LOVE?!" He shouts! His dark flaming eyes, stare back at her hard.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU, EMMA! I never will." He grits out bitterly. She slumps her shoulder's and sits back on his bed, whimpering. "I know you love me, you're lying."

"Did you fucking love me? Because it doesn't look like it," he says in a sarcastic tone.

"I do!" She gets up, with teary eyes. "I love you, Ash!" She leans into him.

"Like, fuck you do," he scoffs disbelievingly. What the Fuck? I am gobsmacked at what he just said. I can see tears roll down her face, as she starts crying.

I can't bear to see this, I feel disgusted. I slowly and quietly step back to leave. Once I am out in the clear, I creep towards the bathroom, I can still hear them arguing. When I look over my shoulder, I see him leave his room, banging the door behind him, with fury and rage in his eyes. He notices me and his face softens, and a bleak smile forms on his lips.

"Bubbles, come here." He spreads his arms out, reaching for me with a despair look in his sad face. It's like he wants a hug to numb his pain.

"No," I shake my head, glaring at him.  

"Why not?" He frowns deeply, sounding hurt. He drops his arms, and the door behind him opens. We both snap our heads towards it and see Emma walk out of his room. The poor girls face is wet, and she is sniffling away.

"What did you do to her?" I cross my arms and stare at him hard. She closes the door while wiping her tears.

"Nothing," he shrugs so coldly while putting his hands in his jean pockets. His attitude is pissing me off.

"You such as an asshole, you know that!" I state, giving him a disgusting look.

"Bubbles, she hurt me?" He glares at her.

"I know she did," I say calmly.

"I SAID, I'M SORRY!!" She cries out, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You making her cry, can't you see that?" I make him look at her. His eyes linger on her, I can see anger and mixture of regret, in those dark eyes.

"How can you do that? I know you're hurting Ash but you can't treat her like that. It's disgusting and it's wrong." He clenches his jaw as he stares back at her. He looks so torn and angry like he's fighting with himself.

"Apologize!" I tell him.

"Nope," he shakes his head, with his lips pressed tight, he stares back at me hard.

"What is wrong with you!" I snap at him, as I step closer to him. I swear I want to slap his face.

"Forget it", Emma grabs me and pulls me back. I glare at him, before turning my back on him. She walks into the bathroom, and I walk back into mine. I am about to close the door when it opens and Ash comes in.

"Come on in," I say in a sarcastic tone, "this is your house after all."

He tilts his head, and glares at me, with a dark smirk on his face. He looks so like Dash when he does that. "It is my house, and your just an a annoying guest!" He pokes me in the chest jokingly.

"Whatever," I slap his finger off.

"What? You hate me now?" He quirks a brow, as he smirks down at me.

"Yeah, I do actually." I frown at him, keeping a distance. I can't believe how horrible he is.

"Bubbles, she hurt me! I don't understand why are you taking her side?" He sounds hurt.

"I'm not taking sides, is that what you think?" 

"Yeah, don't fall for her bullshit! She does this all the time, she's manipulative. Her and her fake ass tears," he grits out, angrily.

"She's not faking it, Ash. She was actually crying."

"Whatever," he shakes his head not listening to me.

I just look at him with disgust, he so cold. I know he's hurting, but not giving a shit at all, that's just wrong.

"I'm not a jerk, okay?" He reads my mind.

"Well, you acting like one," I state.

"Look Isla," he takes a deep breath. "I don't want her to come between us. She's so vindictive and conniving." He grumbles in disgust.

"Between us?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, I like you Bubbles." He gushes at me with happiness "You're so cute!" He cups my face and gives me a peck on the forehead.

"Wait? What?" I pull back. He sees the panic in my face and he laughs. Does Ash like me?

"Oh, no, I don't see you like that, Isla." He clears the confusion. "I see you more like a sister."

"Sister?" I smirk at him.

"Yeah," he gazes down at me, with a huge smile on his face. "I think you're just cute and so adorable and it's fun to annoy you." He pinches my cheeks. Oh, I feel so relieved. Ash is hot, but I never liked him like that, thank god the feelings mutual.

"Didn't Dash ever tell you, I always wanted a sister?" He pouts at me sadly. Aww, he looks so cute saying that.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Well, now you know," he chuckles.

"Com'er!" He puts his arms over my shoulder and brings me in for a hug. My face falls on his hard chest, his bare and I can feel his abs on me. I smile to myself. Ash is kind of sweet to think of me like that. I never had a brother, so it's nice to be accepted like that.

"I want you to be nice to her," I look up into his warm brown eyes. He looks away like he doesn't want to listen. "I know your hurting inside, but hurting her won't help. Don't be mean to her, Ash."

He sighs heavily, contemplating about what I just said" I will think about it," he exasperates, before letting me go. "You get into bed now," he orders me. He pulls the duvet up and I slip inside, then he drops it and he tucks me in.

"I am not a baby, Ash," I tell him.

"I know," he snickers. He leaves then, closing the light and the door behind him.