The Ex

11.30 pm

I can't sleep, I feel restless. I hate this feeling. I try counting sheep, nope, not working. I get up grunting, as I sit with my back against the board. I rub my hand over my cheeks, remembering what the hot jerk did to me. A smile appears on my face, he kissed me.

I have seen Dash, over the years in school and now, locking lips with girls shamelessly. But somewhere in the pit of my heart, I kind of wanted to know what it feels to be kissed by Dash Stone. The way he takes those girls, and kisses them with so much hunger and passion, my mouth would go dry, just watching him. He looks like a good kisser; I lick my lips and laugh.

The last guy I kissed was Noah, my ex. Now he's in Europe sleeping his way through, while he's pursuing his career in singing. I guess he's nothing like Dash who loves Sunset falls. Yes, Dash I sigh. He's hot and his attitude is hot. I am daydreaming about him when my thoughts break by a whining voice.

"Ashhhhh..."

"Ashhhh" I hear the sound of a girl whining in a high pitched voice.

"Ash?"

" Ash?" She's whinging now.

"What?" He answers in an irritated tone. I chuckle as he does this. Ash sounding annoyed? That never happens. This I have to see.

I quickly get up and dash for the door. I open it quietly and then pop my head out. Thank god, this room is out of view, I have a wall on my right, so I am out of sight but it's good for spying. Hehehehe I feel like James bond right now, he's my hero by the way. I love him he so suave and sophisticated.

My eyes fall back on Ash, who is topless with just boxers on and has a towel over his shoulders. He's heading for the bathroom; the brunette girl is trying to get his attention. Wait? That's Emma, his ex!

Oh shit! What's going on here? Ash broke up with her 4 weeks ago, somethings up. I peer further into the wall, just to eavesdrop on their conversation. I know I shouldn't, but I am bored and I can't help it and this is like pure soap TV. Emma's wearing his shirt only. She's barefoot and literally following him like a puppy.

"Ash, please!" She begs, grabbing on to his waist.

"I said go home, EMMA!" He snaps around, almost throwing her off.

"I can't!" She bends her knees and drops her arm helplessly.

"You know why you came, Emma?" He narrows his dark angry eyes at her. "We fuck and that's it!" His sharp words make her flinch. 

"What a dick," I mutter.

"But it's dark," she moans as she looks out the window.

"I don't care!" He exclaims. Then his eyes fall on her shirt. "I told you not to wear my shirt." He grabs the hem of her shirt and lifts it up.

"Ash, no!" She pushes herself back, bringing her shirt down.

"Get over here!" He gestures with his hand. "No," she shakes her head."Please, Ash, I want to stay."

"You can't." He answers coldly.

"Why not?" She frowns, with a pout.

"You know why? I don't need to tell you, Emma." He starts taking quick steps towards her, and then he pulls her close to him, making her face him. "Don't act all innocent with me, Emma." She looks down helplessly, not answering him. "Do you really think I have forgiven you for what you did, eh?" He tugs her, making her look at him.

"But I only want you, Ash," she whimpers, with tears in her eyes. "You lost that right, when you slept with that fucking chicken fillet," he grits out bitterly. He let's go of her and then turns around and heads for the bathroom, not even looking back. The minute he closes the door, Emma falls on to her knees and starts crying.