Tag Love

Dash is gorgeous. I mean everything about him is amazing, his smile, lips, laugh and that body. I giggle and my face goes red just thinking about him. I do find him attractive and now my feelings are getting stronger for him. We have spent a lot of time together, and it has only been me and him mostly. 

For the past couple of days, he's turned my world upside down by his sweet gestures, and I can tell he's trying. I mean what he said to me yesterday made my heart combust and shatter into tiny little pieces of happiness. It was so beautiful and sincere, the more he's being like this the harder it is for me to resist him. When I am around him, I get all nervous and giddy, and this desire takes over me I just want to kiss him. Today I told him to not wear that shirt, he was so happy it made me smile. I get up smiling and thinking about him.

I leave the bedroom to watch some TV, but I see Dash, standing there on his door frame. He takes my breath away by his hotness. The guys only wearing a pair of Calvin Kline boxer briefs, with his arms folded and his huge biceps popping. He looks like a Greek god, with that sexy smile on his face. I watch him intently, taking in all his handsomeness. He actually blushes under my gaze, as he looks away smiling. Oh my god, that is so cute. 

"What?" I tilt my head, "why are you blushing for, eh?" I come closer, my body does that subconsciously. He places both of his hands on the frame of the door and leans his body forward, his face is inches from mine, ready to kiss me. I move back slowly teasing him, he smirks shaking his head. "You're torturing me now," he pulls back gripping the frame like he's restraining himself." I'm I, handsome?" I bite my bottom lip, teasing him. Then I slowly turn, giving him a good view of my ass in my lacey black shorts, as I walk-off, swaying my hips sensually. I can hear him groan behind me, as he slams the door frame. Oh, he's hot and bothered and it feels good that I made him feel like that. I smile inside, as I head downstairs to watch some TV.

1 hour later

I walk out of the living room and I see Dash in his white shorts and a red hoodie only, which exposes his perfect abs. I gulp at the sight of him; he sees my reactions and laughs. I go so red, I turn but he comes over and grabs me, placing his arms over my neck hugging me from the back.

"You want to play a game of tag?" He whispers huskily into my ear. His voice is so damn alluring and sexy, I can't help to agree. I nod, taking in a sharp breath, as I lean back on his chest.

"If I catch you..." He speaks softly, as his hands caress my arm gently. "I will kiss you," he breathes out, as he nuzzles my neck, with his soft lips brushing my skin, I feel sparks when he leaves a trail of kisses up my neck. "You better run," he groans, inhaling a breath as he grips me tight.

"1..." He whispers seductively as he lets me go from the waist.

"2..." He grins lowly in my ear, as he steps back.

"3..." He pushes my back, giving me a head start. I miss his touch already but I am excited too to play.

When I look over my shoulder, he's not even blinking, his lusty stare and smirk makes me lose my breath. He looks so hot, just watching me so intently, with those gorgeous eyes of his. He sees me looking and he laughs under his breath.

"Babe, run." He warns me, now giving me a more intense look with his eyes. I bolt off, out of his reach when I see him running for me.

Oh my god! My hearts racing so fast and I'm taking in short breaths. The feeling of adrenaline and excitement running through my veins, I feel giddy, I want him to catch me and also I don't. It's a thrilling feeling.

When I look over my shoulder, I see him laughing out loud behind me, he's loving this. He speeds up, and I scream, which makes him laugh. He's going to catch me, and I can't stop smiling. I take a left down the hall when his hand grabs the back of my jacket.