Monsters!

Blake didn't deserve to be bashed, the poor guy. I don't understand why Dash has the need to beat people up? Him and his brothers are sick and twisted. I saw them laughing when they were punching and kicking him. What could he have done? He's a barman, at their exclusive country club and spa resort.

I am still mad though, I can't believe he did that. I clench my fist and slam them on the small bed I am lying on. Yes, I am in a small room right now. After the room makeover I did, Dash decided to give me this room. It's so small with only a single bed in it and white walls to look at. I sigh as I look up at the boring white ceiling. I wish I had my phone, but the Asshole has taken it, I can't even get out of this house, without a fob. Even if I ran from the back double doors when they are open, those gates at the front are so high, it's impossible to climb over them. It's so flipping highly secured! "Urghhh!" I grunt furiously getting mad, just thinking about it. I get up and head downstairs.

I am halfway down the spiral staircase, when I see Josh and Nash sitting on the bottom of the stairs, they seem to be in a deep private conversation. I can't stand these guys, all of them. I roll my eyes and scoff as I get closer to them.

"Who are you scoffing at?" Josh turns around, frowning at me. My eyes go wide, as I see his annoyed face. Nash laughs under his breath, as he eyes me. Well, I might as well be honest.

"YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY!" I declare proudly, with my hands on my hips. They both shake their head, rolling their eyes in disbelieve.

"Get over here!" Josh demands harshly.

"Why?" I scrunch my face at him, who does he think he is?

"It's a movie night, Lollipop!" Nash replies, with a smirk. "Plus nobody wants to babysit your ass, so you're coming with us."

"Let's go!" He walks up to me and grabs my hand.

"Noooo!!" I push my hand away. I am not going to hang out with these sickos.

"Why not?" He laughs helplessly.

"I don't want to watch a movie with you monsters!" I say with disgust. His mouth drops, hearing those words, as he gawks at me.

"What did you say?" Josh scowls his face, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I SAID YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS!" I walk further back as he glares at me, looking pissed. "Sickos! That's what you guys are!"

"Who you calling sickos, Bubbles?" I hear a burst of loud evil laughter that makes me jump. I snap my head to see Ash, coming down the stairs, smirking away.

"Guys, Dash is waiting, let's go!" He orders. He grabs my arm and starts dragging me with him. 

"Hey, what the?"

"Let me goooooooo!" I cry out. But he only laughs more the Asshole.

"Nooooo!" He imitates me, as he drags me down the hall, with Nash and Josh laughing behind me.

We get to the large door, he swings it open and heads into the darkness. Only star lights guide us. He turns a corner and there I see 4 rows of comfy recliner chairs and huge cinema screen. I am thinking it would be great to watch a movie, to pass my time. But I just can't be around these violent sick freaks; I pull back, putting brakes on the ground with my white converse shoes.

"Isla, stop it!" He laughs, facing me. Nash and Josh stop behind me. "Yeah, behave!" Josh tells me off.

"We are watching a movie, Lollipop. Now sit!" Nash shoves me hard towards Dash, whose laughing away.

"Oh, poor baby! Are they being mean to you?" Dash coos at me, in a patronizing tone. I can hear his brothers snickering around me, making my blood boil.

"Come here," he taunts me, with his hand out to grab me." NOOO!" I pull back immediately.

"OHHHHHHHH!" I hear that sound echo throughout the room. It's his stupid brothers, mocking him.

His soft blue eyes turn hard, and that smile he had fades away, replaced by a scowl. "Why not?" He frowns." I am going to cuddle you, Angel." He answers with a harsh tone, reaching out to grab me again.

"NO DASH!" I pull away from him.

"What did you say?" He snarls at me, grabbing my hand and yanking me back. I yelp as I fall into his lap. His brothers are laughing now, the jerks.

"DASH, NOOO! Letttt meee goooo!" I scream my head off, my face going red in the process.

"No," he scoffs a laugh as he looks at me, struggle in his arm.

"It's not funny," I clench my teeth.

"Oh, yes it is!" I hear all of them say in unison. Then they all start laughing, which makes me madder.

"Awww, you're so damn cute, when you're angry!" He exclaims, by grabbing my face and squeezing my cheeks. His eyes go soft as he looks at me, "yes, you are," he coos.

"Stop it!" I push my head away. I hate when he does that. I am not a baby.

"Hey, I can't help it;" he looks at me with gooey eyes. "You and your damn cheeks, they are too fucking cute!"

"Aww, get the violins out!" Ash declares. "Dash is whipped!"

"What?" Dash looks surprisingly at him.

"Yeah, you traitor!" Josh throws his popcorn at him, while Nash laughs at us.

"HEY, I AM NOT WHIPPED!" He says with confidence.

"Whatever, Romeo!" Nash replies, which makes Ash and Josh, laugh. I ignore them and I look around the huge room; it's amazing how rich this guy is. They even have a popcorn stand before you come in. From the corner of my eye, I can see him staring at me, longingly. My face heats up under his intense gaze, and he smiles to himself like he achieved something the Asshole!

"Why are you blushing for?" He strokes my arms gently.

"I am not, I'm just mad." I justify. I hate when he notices me like that. I feel so vulnerable.

"I know you like me, Angel." He leans into me closer, his touch making my heart race and I get goosebumps all over.

"Oh, that's what you think." I clarify, by looking him directly in his eyes that are filled with desire.

"Oh really?" He whispers huskily in my ear, as he chuckles. He's really annoying me now, the cocky git.

I push him off, but he holds me back in a tight grip, chuckling at me."Isla, stop being silly now!" He groans, telling me off like I am a kid.

"Okay, guys shush now. I am going to put the movie on." Ash announces. Next thing you know the room gets dark and the movie starts playing.

Shit! I am locked in his iron arms, and he's enjoying every minute of it, the way he's smirking at me the jerk. "Do you want a blanky?" He says, in concern low tone. I look over and his placed his hand on a flannel blanket, that's folded on the seat next to him.

I look at him, like did you just say blanky?

"Do you want a blanky or not?" He looks at me dead serious now. This guy's full of surprises.

"Isla, blanky?" He asks again, eagerly in a sweeter tone.

"Blanky?" I laugh, it sounds cute and funny! He laughs at my impression."Okay, you don't want it, I guess I am hot enough for you then," he chuckles deeply. God, he loves himself. He pecks my head, and relaxes back, pulling my frigid body with him. Great, now I got no choice but stay here. I feel uncomfortable, and he chuckles, as he senses my uneasiness. But he doesn't let me go. I stay on his lap for the rest of the whole damn movie.