Gang

Last night was amazing. I surprised her by taking her on to the roof, we both sat down and had a little picnic and watched the stars. I have never been this sappy in my life, I've turned all mushy and shit. But I like doing these things for her, and she couldn't stop smiling, I even put up star lights all over to make it romantic. It was a great night, one of the best moments in my life. After that, I let her drive my Lambo, which she was so eager to drive. That was the hardest thing for me to ever do, my baby in her hands, it was torture, but I got over it.

Today is her last day, but she's leaving tomorrow. I am dreading it and my heart aches just thinking about it, I don't want her to go but I can't keep her too. I leave my room to find her, I just want to be around her because she's my comfort. I know her friend's here and my friends are here too, but I just want to be alone with her.

" Isla?" I call her before I knock on her door. No answer.

"Isla?" I open the door and enter the small room. She's not here, I notice the kept bed and she's already packing. Shit, my heart sinks in my damn stomach when I see that. I walk out and I'm about to head downstairs when I hear a girly giggle coming from Josh's room. I stride over to his door, which is slightly open. I peak in and I see Hailey straddling Josh.

"Josh, when are you going to say it?" She asks him, moving his face with her hands so he looks at her. He's too busy playing his game.

"He's never going to say it," I mumble to myself. I know Josh, and Hailey is just fun and games.

"Huh?" He looks at her and kisses her. Yeah, that's his way of shutting her up.

"Bro, what's going on?" Nash comes over creeping up to the door and peaking curiously.

"Shush!" I press my hands on my lips. He raises his brow, like question me.

"She's begging him to say it," I whisper to him.

"Oh really, again? "He gets all funnily excited. We both watch as she pushes him back onto the bed.

"Josh, say it."

"Say you love me!!" She tugs his shirt, whilst he still ignoring her and his eyes are still on the game. She is shaking him now like a ragging doll. It's fucking hilarious.

"Oh my god!!" Nash covers his mouth trying to cover his laughter. We both pull back and walk towards my room, laughing our asses off.

"He needs to dump her needy ass," I say. "I agree," Nash places his arm over my shoulder." I never liked her,"he shudders like she's some parasite.

"Oh shit, that means I've lost, I just realized 2 weeks are over," I say to him. 

"Oh, yeah!" Nash laughs." It's only me and Ash now. I pray her clingy ass leaves soon," Nash looks over to Josh's door.

We both start laughing as we head downstairs. I can't believe I lost 150,000K, I thought he dump her ass, I guess she's going to stick around.

"Isla?" I call out to her, even Nash dose too.

"You looking for her, she's in the game room with Zoey," Ash calls out, as he heading this way with my friends. My friends are both smirking at me, they know about me and Isla that's why they looking at me like that. I did talk to them about it when they came earlier, but I guess they just can't help it.

We all head towards the game room, and I see her and Zoey, having a girly conversation. In my eyes that means a lot of gestures, hair flips, OMG'S, imitations, and gushing." She's talking about you Nash," I amuse him, giving him nudge.

"She better be," he answer, making us snicker. The girls turn when they hear us. They do that jaw-dropping gasps like were you listening in to our conversation?