James Bond

I feel fucking bored! I start kicking my legs and arms wildly, while I am lying on the bed. "Arghhhhhh, I wanna leaveeeee!!!!" I scream out loud.

I need to watch TV or something, or else I will die of boredom. I get off the bed and leave the room, to head downstairs. When I get to the stairway and I'm about to step down, the front door slams open, jolting me. I turn to face the door and I see all three of them, dragging some poor guy in, who's blindfolded.

What the fuck? My jaw hits the floor and my heart drops, at the horrific sight that I am seeing. The guy is strutting and pleading for his life. I know this guy; it's Mr. Rowan their family lawyer.

" Please don't kill me!" He cries out, with tears rolling down his half uncovered face. My body starts to tremble and fear caves in as I gasp. They are going to kill him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Dash yells in his face, before thumping him in the stomach. My heart slams in my chest when he does that, making me shiver. "THOSE GUYS FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! YOU FUCK!" He growls, punching him harder and harder this time. Mr. Rowan rolls over and huffs out a cough.

"This Motherfucker needs to learn a lesson." Nash grips his hair and yanks it back aggressively, making me flinch.

"Arghhhhh! "He cries out in pain, falling on his knees. I clench my teeth and suck in a breath, Fuck!

"He's crying like a bitch!" Ash sings mockingly, making them laugh. Then he slams his fist in his jaw, blood spurts out of his mouth, making his head snap to the right. My heart shakes, and I tremble inside. I am literally in shock right now and I can't move.

"Take him to the basement," Dash orders to them.

"No, not the basement!" I gasp. I am terrified of what they going to do to him. I see both of them drag him off, leaving a trail of blood seeping from his mouth. Dash follows behind. My blood is boiling now, I am beyond livid, what I have just seen. I am frantically panicking like shit, but I have to do something. I am about to run down the stairs when strong pair of arms grasp my waist and pull me back onto a hard chest.

"No!" Josh growls in my ear, warning me.

"Josh, noooo!!" I scream frantically, struggling to get out of his hold. He turns me around and carries me back to my room.

"Let me go!" I cry out, as he throws me onto the bed.

"I just did," he laughs.

"You're going to kill him, you jerks!" I slam my palms on his abs, when he approaches me.

"No, we are not, Isla! "He pins my arms down to the side, and gives me a kiss on the forehead like it's some joke.

"Yes, you are!" I yell fumingly.

"We are not! We just going to interrogate him," he says in a sinister tone.

"You mean, torture him?!" I try kicking him, but he shoves back and grunts angrily.

"STOP IT!!" He yells, pushing me back on to the bed, before moving towards the door. I stumble back up, to get up.

"No." He shakes his head, giving me a deathly glare, telling me to stay here. Then he leaves quickly out the door, as I hear his footsteps running down the hallway.

"Fucking prick!" I slam my fists on the bed in anger. I am seething right now. I jump off the bed and run for the door. Time for mission: Save Mr. Rowan's Ass. I can hear James bond playing in my head as I race down the hallway and down the stairs. I head for the kitchen first, I need something to defend myself. But when I am looking around, I can hear grunts and shouting coming from the basement. Then a sound of loud agonizing scream follows, making me shudder. What the fuck! My hearts pounding and I am shaking right now. These guys are fucked, and they are pissing me off now!