Chapter 4

We parked in the grass, for that was the only spot to park, and you could almost feel the bass playing through the house and into the ground. I stepped out of the car and the cool air gave me a chill, and I closed the door once I was fully out. Jin moved out of the passenger side door and turned towards me.

"Ready?"

"THIS is Kookies house? Is he rich?"

"Well...no...but he has a rich roommate."

"Holy shit...and he lets him throw these parties?" I shouted as we walked into the very, very loud house.

"I guess." He said grinning and shrugging. There weren't TOO many people, but still enough that you needed to be carful not to knock into anyone. There was a DJ in the livingroom, and what I assume was a reasonably sized dance floor. I turned around and the kitchen was turned into a back bar, and there was actually 3 different bar tenders serving drinks to the party goers.

"What does his roommate do?"

"He's a choreographer for some big idol group I guess. One of two, and I think that's how he met Kookie."

"Oh. Okay." I shouted back.

"I'll be right back." He shouted pulling Namjoon with him.

"Wait! No!" I shouted but he was already gone, Namjoon disappearing with him. "Fucking damnit." I mumble to myself. This had to be his plan the whole time...make me mingle on my own.

I might as well start with a drink.

I walk up to the counter standing next to a guy dressed in all black, only to recognize him. "Yoongi?"

"Noona!" he shouted opening his arms to me and hugging me.

I laugh. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited." He smirked pulling back.

"I figured that much." I laughed as I ordered a drink. "Who do you know?"

"Jimin." He smiled. "He's my boyfriend."

"I didn't know you were dating anyone...does he live here too?"

He nodded. "Yes, he is still upstairs and I told him I'd bring him a drink."

"Fashionably late to his own party?" I giggled.

He laughed in return and shook his head. "Technically this is Kookie's party. It's a celebration for him joining the team."

"What team?"

"The third spot of the choreographers. He and Jimin and some other guy."

"Oh!" I replied. "That's really good!"

"It is." He nodded. "I will see you a little later Noona, I need to get back to Jimin."

My smile fell, I actually knew someone here and they couldn't stay to accompany me. "Okay, don't forget to find me!" I teased.

"I wont! I'll introduce you to Jimin!"

I laughed and waived at him as the bartender gave me a drink. "How much do I owe you?" I asked him pulling out my wristlet from the hidden pocket in my dress.

"It's on the house, no charge."

"Open bar?"

He nodded and smile. "I wouldn't charge you anyway." He replied winking at me.

I appreciated the slight flirt more than I thought I would so I blew him a kiss and winked back. He laughed and continued making drinks for the rest of the party. I turned around and did a scan of the croud. There were WAY more guys here than there were girls, but still, there where some. As I continued my scan I found a familiar face in the croud and I thought that my stomach was going to fall out of my ass.