Chapter 40

When I walked out of our connected bathroom, I saw Hoseok looking down at the ground sitting on the bed just in his boxers. I leaned against the wall crossing my legs.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He mumbled keeping his head down and low as he held on to the bed with the heel of his hands.

"Are you sure?"

He chuckled. "Yeah...I just...taking everything in."

I felt bad. We hadn't really talked about the huge weight off our sholders, and what it would mean to our future. "Do you want to wait?"

His head shot up and his eyes drank in the white lace lingerie I was wearing under a silk blue robe. I watched as he licked his lips. "No." he breathed out. "I just don't want to hurt you."

I leaned off of the wall and walked towards him. "How would you hurt me?" I asked.

He opend his legs and leaned back allowing me to stand closly in front of him, between his knees. He reached up and took hold of my waist dragging his hands down to my hips squeezing slightly. He moved forward a bit, and his lips softly brushed against the exposed part of my abdomen in a tender kiss. "You drive me crazy." He said against the spot he kissed. "I feel like I can't control myself when I'm with you." He looked up. "You make me lose myself." His hands moved to the small of my back pulling me to sit on his lap, straddling him.

His hands held me tightly as his lips started to kiss the swell of my breasts up to my neck. He sucked gently on a sensitive spot making me moan in his ear. His kisses started off slowly but quickly turned heated, his arms encircling me. His tight hold was comforting, and it was feeling I had learned to love.

I could not focus on that though. He had leaned back bringing me down with him. His lips moved to my own, and he captured me in a soft, wet, sensual kiss. As his lips moved against mine, his hands moved to my shoulders slowly pushing the robe off my body. When I had pulled both of my arms out of its hold, he pulled it off of me entirely and threw it somewhere in the room. I smiled into the kiss when I felt his hands roam down to cup my ass. He squeezed playfully and I couldn't help but chuckle. I pulled away from the kiss and lifted my body off of his smirking down at him. I was straddling his hips right above his pelvis and I could feel that he was already hard and ready to take me.

"Hobi." I smiled.

His hands were now moving up and down my thighs and he licked his lips again. "Yes baby?"

I moved my hands to the front of my lingerie, pulling at the lace that covered my breasts espoxing my hard nipples to him. I tucked it under my breasts and scooted up leaning down again using my hardened nipple to trace his lips. I didn't have to say anything more before he opened his mouth closing it around me. He suckled causing my core to throb and I placed my hands next to his head holding myself up. His tongue was hot and skilled and when he nibbled I gasped out.

When I did he took a tighter hold onto my waist letting go of my nipple and flipping us over completely. My back was against the bed now, and he was hovering over me, engulfing my other nipple in his mouth sucking harshly. I hissed taking in a breath, and relaxed into my bed as his lips and tongue caused a dampening between my legs. He moved off of me and pushed me up to the middle of the bed. He stayed low and tore my lace panties right off my body. He wasted no time moving his mouth down to taste me.

His tongue was skillfull and I could not help but to groan and take hold of his hair by the roots. The faster he moved his tonue the tighter I held on. Each flick of his tongue sent a shock through my body. The speed he used would not let my body calm, my breathing became heavy, and I started to sweat my pleasure.

"Mmmnnnn...that feels so *gasp* good! Oh fuck!"

He gave one last hard sharp suck on my sensitive bud before letting go completely. I whined at the loss of his mouth and let go of his hair as I felt him crawl up my body. He had a smirk on his lips and before I could protest,  he placed a quick kiss on my lips.

When he pulled back again I felt him at my entrance, and he pushed in one full fluid motion all the way to the hilt. I gasped out loudly moving quick to take hold of his biceps. He moved his head to rest against my neck and he took a few deep breaths groaning a little as well.

"I will never get over how incredibly tight you are."

I whined again. "Hoseok...please...please move!"

He took hold of my neck using a little pressure as he moved his body up slightly onto his knees. He started to move in and out of me at a slow pace.

"Fuck." He breathed out.

He moved his hand and leaned back a little more letting go of my  neck holding himself up. With each of his thrusts he sped up a little and I lifted my hips up to meet his, intensifying the pressure and the impact. I was letting out my pleasure in high pitched moans as both of us quickly reached our highs. I felt the shiver of pleasure reach each part of my body. My nipples were tingling, and I could feel each pulse of my orgasm to my toes and fingertips.

I felt him fill me with his own pleasure, and his head rested against mine.

"That was quick." He let out in heavy breaths.

I giggled. "Well you cant fuck me like a sex robot every time."

He opened his eyes and smirked at me. "Who says?"

He moved fast holding on to me pulling me to his lap so I was straddling him again. He was hard already, and I just couldn't believe it. "It wasn't a challenge babe!" I let out in disbelief of his recover time.

He laughed. "I accept the challenge anyway." He laughed kissing me playfully.

When he pulled back, our sweaty bodies were pressed agiasnt each other perfectly fitting in the position we were in. "I love you, you know that?"

"I love you too." He smiled.

"Are you ready for an uncomplicated, easy relationship?"

"Oh am I!" He yelled. "Starting it off on a good foot...but I think we can make it better." He teased as I felt him throb against me.

"Dear lord!" I let out as he moved again to push me into the mattress. "Give me your best shot Hobi!"

And he did...he really, really did.