Chapter 41: Final

ONE YEAR LATER

"Damn babe. You look amazing!"

I smiled at his compliment and walked over to him. When I reached him I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a slow but soft kiss. When I pulled back I couldn't help but to admire his handsome face. "You do too." I said biting my lip.

He raised an eye brow. "Are you trying to start something." He asked as he moved to grope my ass.

"Maybe." I said as I started to move my lips to ghost over his jaw to place a kiss on his neck.

"Mmmmm, babe." He said in a warning tone. He pushed me away slightly, and I pouted. He laughed. "If I don't get you to this party, Jin hung will kill me. So be a good girl Noona, and get your shoes on so we can go."

"Ugh...fine." I said letting go and walking into the closet. He chuckled to me and I heard him walk out of the bedroom. I grabbed the heels out of the bottom of my side of the closet. They were a low heel but had lots of strapps to go well with my basic black dress.

I was actually nervous about tonight. There was so much going on. Hobi and I's two year celebration, Jimin and Yoongi's engagement, Jin and Namjoon getting approval for adoption, and Tae and Jungkook just getting back from their honeymoon. So much was happening...and so much more was in store for us...it was nerve-racking. I slipped on the heels tying them tight so they wouldn't wiggle on my feet. I grabbed my purse and made my way downstairs where Hoseok was waiting for me. He was wearing black boots, dark jeans and white shirt with a leather jacket over top. The exact outfit he wore the first night I met him. He looked incredible. I stopped at the bottom step to appreciate his style and shape of his glorious form. He never ceases to amasing me.

"Staring is rude." He said smirking.

I smiled sweetly and moved towards him again kissing his cheek. "I'm not sorry." I giggled.

He chuckled himself and when I went to move away he grabbed hold of my arm pulling me back to him. "You look stunning in that dress...if I wasn't afraid of my own death, I would saw screw the party, and take you back up into that bedroom and fuck you so hard you woudnt be able to walk for days."

His words had me sweating. I looked into his lustful eyes not knowing what to say. I was going to wrap my amrs around him and kiss him so pationatly his legs would trmble, but when I moved he caught my wrist.

"But we don't have time for that right now...we have to get going."

I whined again and he turned my body pushing me a big, giving me a playful slap on the ass. I was so horny these last few weeks. Absolutely insatiable, so his typical teasing got to me more than it normally did.

Finally we got in the car and drove over to Jimin's house. This time Jungkook didn't live there, he and Taehyung lived in their own home, not to far from Jin. Despite their "brotherly quarrels" they couldn't live too far away from one another. When we got there, we seemed to be one of the first ones there. I recognized Namjoon's SUV, and Jungkook's mustang, but it didn't look as if anyone else was here.

"Where is everyone?"

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked as we took off our seatbelts.

"I thought this was going to be a party." I smiled.

"You don't think the 8 of us can party?"

I laughed. "Oh I know we can."

He took hold of my hand and we walked up to the door and went inside. We saw the lot of them hanging out and drinking in the living room, and we made our way in.