Chapter 10

On the way back to my house we listened to loud music and sang along proudly. He had a surprisingly good voice and I was embarrassed I didn't match his talent but ignored it wanting to have fun anyway. He made me laugh so hard with his animative personality that I actually had tears running down my face. He was laughing too and when the music turned off we were both heaving to catch our breath.

"I've never met someone who can make me laugh like that...." I chuckled. "Oh my gosh....my tummy hurts." I said holding onto my stomach.

He coughed a few times trying to calm his own laughing then turned to me. "It's hard to find such a fun woman to hang around. And one that can take a damn joke, that's even better."

"It's nice to have personality." I said.

He agreed and we continued the small talk as he drove us back to my house. We realized we liked similar music, had similar schedules, and both are established enough to take care of ourselves financially. Which surprisingly so, made him THAT much more attractive. We pulled up to my house, and I had this longing within me; I didn't want this to end. I had learned a lot about him in such a small amount of time, I wanted to know more. We got out of the car and he walked me to my front door, and as I was unlocking it he spoke.

"So, about that second date." He smiled.

I turned and smiled back. "What about it?"

"When do you think that will happen?"

"Sooner rather than later I hope." I smiled to him.

He got a blush on his cheeks and nodded. "I hope so too." He stepped forward leaning towards me and pressed his lips against mine.

It was a soft kiss, no urgency behind it; my heart fluttered, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. It was almost like an adrenaline rush when he kissed me. He pulled back but before he could go too far, I threw my arms around his neck and connected our lips again. This kiss wasn't soft...it was aggressive and needy and he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me into him. I ran my fingers through his hair tugging at his roots. He grunted against my lips and pushed me up against the door. His hands moved from behind me and he took hold of my waist rubbing my sides up and down.

I could feel that coil twist in my stomach again; I could also feel his own arousal stirring as he continued to press against my body. That's when I felt an ache for him started to shake me. The kiss became faster, and I bit his bottom lip as my need for him grew. I couldn't believe this was happening. A few days ago if someone were to tell me I would have been making out with the guy I hooked up with the night before, after a breakfast date, up against my front door, I would have not believed it. My body felt on fire as his touch burned so deliciously, I had never felt like this before.

His tongue caressed mine, and he sucked on my bottom lip which made my nipples tingle. I moved my hands down to the hairline on the back of his head and held him even closer. I moaned into the kiss when I felt him move his hands up and over my breasts then back down again grabbing on to my hips. I gasped when his fingers contracted and squeezed softly. It caused our lips to separate for only a second, but it was enough time for me to ask what I had been wanting to ask since we got out of his jeep. 

"Do you want to come inside?"

He searched my eyes and swallowed gripping onto my body even tighter than he already was. "Like you wouldn't believe." He replied. "But if I go in there...I cant promise to behave myself." 

I pushed my head forward again biting his lip then kissing him hard, but quick. "I'm counting on it." I said in a breathy voice.

He moved his hand to the handle of my front door turning it and pushing us inside. He kept us stable and standing as he moved us around then slamming my body back against my now closed front door, only on the inside. His hands had hold of the bottom of my jaw as he pressed his lips back against mine. I was gripping onto his shirt tightly pulling him as close to me as he possibly could be. After a moment of this, I pushed him slightly indicating he needed to move and he moved his mouth to my neck. He was leaving kisses across my skin as he walked backwards and I walked forward pushing him to the living-room.