Chapter 11

I drew a deep breath in between my teeth making a hissing noise, groaning right after. I took hold of Hoseok's hair and gripped tight, tugging just a little. When I did he moaned into me causing a vibration to hit my clit. He let go of my clit between his lips and quickly moved his tongue back and forth over it. He was caressing my leg that was against the back of the couch as his arm was hooked under it, and his other hand was gripping on my inner thigh pushing as to open me up to him.

"Fuck!" I let out in an exhale. He was a genius...a fucking sex genius...he used the right pressure in every way, he wasn't too hard as to cause my skin to burn, and he kept a pace that had me twitching and wiggling under him.

He slowed down a bit, taking his tongue and licking stripes up and down my slit and circling my clit as he did. My pussy was throbbing...he had me so close but the coil loosened when he slowed down. "Hoseoooook." I groaned out.

He pulled back and kissed my inner thigh. "Hearing you say my name in pleasure like that....fuck baby it makes me so hard for you." He leaned down and licked me again flicking my clit just for a moment to tease me before he moved his body to be on his needs. "You ready for me?"

I nodded enthusiastically, truly excited to have him inside me again. He made me feel pleasure on a whole different and new level. What made it even better, is how attracted we were to each other, the connection between us was obvious and undeniable... and I was okay with it. I watched as his hands moved to the belt of his pants, and he started removing them. The muscles in his arms danced with his every movement, along with his chest, and his abdomen. I was so distracted by his sculpted body, that I didn't notice the look he was giving me.

He took hold of my knee of the leg that was bent, breaking me from my trance. I looked into his eyes and I saw the same flame as last night; a fiery passion ready to light. I looked down and his cock was long and thick, ready to take me and I swallowed hard.

Fuck am I ready for him.

He tapped me on my knee causing me to look back up to him. He was smiling and he tilted his head. "When you're done checking me out, I'll continue."

I smiled and cocked an eye brow. "I could always do it myself." I teased as I slowly ran my hand down the front of my body. I almost reached my core when his hand caught my wrist.

"Turn, around." He demanded in a low voice that I dared not disobey. My hands were on the arms of the couch and I had one leg bent on the back of it, the other one standing on the floor. Hoseok scooted closer to me and pushed my shoulders further down into the couch, so that my chest was now on the arm, same as my hands. "Good girl." He whispered.

He moved forward more, and this time I felt the tip of his cock brush up my wetness. He moved it up and down wetting it with my juices, teasing me.

"Fuck, Hoseok just-"

But before I could finish my sentence he slammed back into me, stretching me back to fit around him. He only gave me a second or two to gain my composure as his hands held on to my hips and he started to thrust. He was slow at first, and he groaned my name which made me throb. Then his right hand traveled down the back of my leg, and at the same time that he thrusted hard, he landed a slap on my ass.

I gasped at the sting, but moaned out loudly at the wave of pleasure that came after.

"Did you like that baby?" I nodded as he continued to pull and push slowly in and out of me. "Want me to do it again?"

I nodded and another hard thrust and slap landed on the same cheek echoing through my living-room. "Oooohhh God....Hoseok...harder...fuck me harder, please!"