Chapter 26

"No."

"Why not?" he whined.

"Because it's too soon."

"But...she would be so happy and excited...please?"

"Baby...I want to tell her. Trust me I do. But I'm only 8 weeks. That's not even through the first trimester yet. I'm not even showing much yet."

He sighed and took a moment to think. "When do you want to tell people?"

"4 months."

"4 MONTHS?! That's two months away!"

"Hoseok, that's when we can know if the baby is healthy...the only reason Jin and Namjoon know is because I freaked out. Tae doesn't know, Yoongi and Jimin don't know...and Jin isn't going to tell anyone and neither is Namjoon. Please...please I don't want this to be so public yet. I want to be sure both of us are healthy."

I didn't move my eyes from his...and I knew he couldn't really say no to me. I never took advantage of that, until now. I really didn't want to go around telling people. Especially since we have had so much good luck with Kai not bugging us. I don't want anything to ruin that. Finally I saw in his eyes that I was winning and I smiled.

I brought my arms around him and pulled him close to me tucking my face in his neck. I placed a soft long kiss to the base of it and I felt him shiver from the gesture. He let out a low moan, and sighed heavily. Before he wrapped his arms around me holding me close.

"Fine." He breathed out. "We can wait until we tell people...but Grandma will know first...that's the condition."

I laughed into his neck and kissed him softly again. "Deal." I pulled him into the livingroom as I stepped backwards. When I reached the couch I leaned backwards and he held my back helping me ease down slowly, him following on top of me. His lips found mine and I kissed him with a slopy force of desire pulsing through me. No wonder I had been sooooo horny lately. The doctor told me my hormones are going to be all over the place, and they affect people differently. When I called her, she said constant arousal is not uncommon, and that I should be lucky I don't just cry all the time. I think Hoseok prefers this anyway. As our kissing intensified, he moved his hand to my leg pulling my dress up and running his fingers over my thighs. He groaned into the kiss and pulled back. He had a smirk on his face and started to shimmy his way down my body.

"You're insane." I laughed at him as he moved my dress out of his way.

"Why?" he asked ask he reached around to touch the thabric of my panties. "Mmmmm lace..."

"I just have never known someone to love being down on someone as much as you do."

"Well...." He stared as he was kissing up my thighs. "I'm a man who has a taste for the finer things in life." He kissed again on my thigh only higher. "And you my love, are the finest."

I laughed again but with a heavy breath as he continued to kiss and tease around my core, not touching it at all. "You are so cheesy."

"And you are mouthy." He said as he brought his hand down to slap the side of my thigh, the sound echoing through the livingroom and a gasp escaping my lips. He got to work pretty quickly...and with the extra sensitivity from my hormones it doesn't take me long to cum now, and Hoseok uses it to his advantage.

Two orgasms later, my dress is bunched up under my breasts and I have an arm thrown over my eyes panting, Hoseok kissed the tops of my thighs again before moving over me and kissing my lips. As he did, he pressed his body against mine, and I coudnt help but feel his hardness. It was restricted in his jeans, and I knew it had to be painful, but I knew how to ease the pain.