Chapter 25

Keeping a secret from Hobi is way harder than I thought it would be. Thursday night I felt an insatiable amount of love and lust for him and I think for once I may have warn him out instead of vice versa. Friday was even harder because all he wanted to do is talk about our anniversary dinner and how excited he was to give me my present. I tried to shut him up and spent a few hours with his cock down my throat. It worked out well for me because he returned the favor by spending quite some time between my legs.

But that didn't last all day. By the time 3 pm came around we went on a walk talking about work, and plans he wanted to make with Jimin, and how happy he was. I loved listening to him...I loved talking to him...and I don't know if I could wait any longer.

"When we get back to the house can I give you your anniversary gift?" I asked him as I reached for his hand and laced my fingers with his.

"Only if I can give you yours first." He smiled.

"Deal." I leaned forward and kissed him.

We finished our walk and went around the sidewalk up into the house. I smiled at him as I pushed him into the living room making him sit and wait. I ran into the office and grabbed both boxes I wrapped very carefully. There was a card and I made my way back to the living-room but when I got there...he was gone.

"Hoseok?"

"I'll be right there!" I heard him shout from upstairs. I sat on the couch and put the gifts on the table trying to calm my heart for the gifts I was about to give him. I heard him come down the stairs with a huge smile on his face as he came around the corner and sat down next to me. There was a box the size of his hand wrapped up as he was gripping it tightly, then handed it to me. "I think you will like it." He smiled.

I took it from him and started to unwrap it. When I opened it, there was a pair of earrings, a matching necklace with a thin chain, and a bracelet under it. They all matched with both the necklace and bracelet having two parts that intertwine. The necklace has a small onyx stone in the middle, the bracelet had the same stone scattered around it, and each earring had one hanging from them. They were small and simple, and the other two pieces were light and simple as well. I looked up to him and he was smiling so wide.

"I love them!" I said as I leaned forward and kissed him. "They are so pretty."

"I thought you would like the silver more than gold...I don't see you wear much jewelry so it was kind of one of those things where I got it for you so you had it when you needed it. I don't expect you to wear them all the time but-"

I stopped his nervous ramble with a kiss and he relaxed into me. He kissed me back softly and after a moment I pulled back. "Shut up. I love them."

"I'm glad. I wanted you to get something you don't really have...but that you'd like."

"I love them." I smiled again. I closed the box and placed it on my lap. "I think they will look amazing when we go to dinner tomorrow."

"Mmmm...then you can keep them on when I lay you down naked and sexy as I take you hard and over again."

"You're not tired out from the last 48 hours?" I gapped at him.

"I'm resting tonight, but I'll be back in my prime tomorrow." I laugh and reach over for the first of the two gifts handing it to him. "I thought we said one gift?"

"Technically you gave me three...you really want to talk about numbers here?"

He smirked and looked back down to the box. "Fair enough." He laughed. He continued to open the box once he was done un wrapping and when he opened it his smile fell. It made me nervous...but I waited patiently. He looked up at me momentarily before looking back down. He took hold of the item and pulled it out. The shiny golden watch sparkled in the light of the living-room, and I could see a glimmer in his eye. He set the box down and inspected the watch carefully.