Chapter 14

I was sitting at my desk going over some paperwork for a new patient of mine when I heard a knock at the door. I looked to the time and it was just 10 am and I didn't have any appointments for the entire day so I confused.

"Come in." I called.

The door opened and in walked an older gentleman with a large vase of 2 dozen red roses. He smiled and stepped in walking towards me. He didn't say anything and placed the vase on my desk then handed me a small red card. He tipped his hat and made his way out shutting the door behind him.

That was...strange. I leaned up and the smell of the flowers and I let out a deep breath loving the aroma they let off. I smiled settling back in my seat opening up the envelope. The lettering was delicate and the note small, but so, so sweet.

I can't wait to see you tonight.
I hope these flowers bring you joy.
Don't work too hard,
You'll need your energy for tonight.

My eyes went a little wide and my smile was so big. He is such a sweet heart! I lifted my phone taking a picture and sending it to Hoseok with a text attached.

Me: this totally worked, you're for sure getting laid tonight.

Hobi: wear something sexy...and red. Cliché but I want to see your beautiful skin under the red lace...and I know you have some.

Me: It's funny you request this...because I already packed something I just know you will love. 😈

Hobi: You know me so well. 😏

Me: Thank you for my flowers. 🌹

Hobi: You're welcome baby, enjoy your day

I put my phone down and continued my paperwork. Around 1pm as I was eating lunch another knock rang through my office.

"Come in."

"Uh...Noona, there's a guy here with flowers for you."

"Huh?"

"Flowers."

"I already have flowers." I said pointing to the boquet on my desk.

"Well, you have more." Jin opened the door wide, and the same gentle old man, with a kind smile walked in and placed yet another beautiful vase of 2 doesn't red roses on my desk. He handed me another red envelope, and I took it from him. He then tipped his hat to me again, and walked out. Jin waited for him to leave before he closed the door and walked over to me. "Who is sending you all these flowers, huh?" he teased wiggling his eye brows.

I didn't answer at first as opened the red envelope to find another note from my amazing boyfriend.

I don't think 24 is enough.
So here's another 24.
I miss you somehow,
And I just saw you the other day.
Come to me soon.

I read it outloud to Jin and he smiled bright and sat at my desk. "He's dreamy." He said sighing and letting his shoulders slouch.

"My man is dreamy?" I asked raising an eye brow. "You have one dreamy dimply man yourself...didn't he buy you a lexus for your anniversary last year?"

"Yeah." He smiled even bigger.

"And then don't you have a vacation that you are going to in two weeks?"

"It's just a long weekend." He smiled.

"To Paris."

"Well yeah." He giggled.