one.

"those who fly solo have the strongest wings."

"Bubblegum!" And another pop from the sticky substance under Logan's tongue as the very recognizable voice of Henry Bowers called out. She immediately knew that Belch Huggins, Victor Criss, and Patrick Hockstetter were nearby. "Wanna tell us where that pretty face is going?" He grabbed her wrist, turned her around, and got in her face, as if to try and one-up her.

"On the way to fuck your mom. Now fuck off, Bowers." She popped her gum again, in his face this time, walking as fast as she could away from the scene to find the small bush just across the street from the school. This is where she'd kept her beaten down, scuffed roller skates so that nobody at school, especially people like Greta Keene and Henry Bowers, would say anything to make her feel bad about them.

Little bitch can't even ride a bike, boo hoo.

What's it like to have a pair of skates as your best friend? Must be so sad.

Bill Denbrough had constantly told her not to skate with gum in her mouth when they were passing each other on the side streets of Derry. Bill's attempts to persuade the blonde to prevent the possibility of choking had no effect on her, though. She'd been chewing the pink sweet while skating since she was seven years old. She wasn't stopping just because Stuttering Bill said so (though her crush on him as a seven-year-old girl may have lessened her determination to prove him wrong).

Nevertheless, she skated past the same group of five that she always did after school. They all rode their bikes quickly down the street. Not quick enough, though, as Logan passed them easily.

The group consisted of four boys and only one girl. They were William Denbrough, Stanley Uris, Richard Tozier, Edward Kaspbrak, and Guinevere Bowers.

William- Bill- had been someone who saved Logan's life at one point. It was a long story, meant for only the two and their families, but she would always be thankful for him. Maybe a part of her seven-year-old self was still in her; maybe it was the part that blushed at the thought of Bill Denbrough.

Bill tragically lost his little brother the October before and was still not completely over it. Logan made sure to keep her friendly smiles to Bill in her routine the whole year following Georgie Denbrough's assumed death. The two brothers had been a team in making her laugh for many years. It was the least she could do.

Stanley, known to his friends as Stan, known to Logan as Stanley (though she only called him by his last name and he hated it), was always very quiet and maybe even seemed stuck up at some points. Logan was sure Bill wouldn't hang around a prick, though that Richie Tozier was really something. Stan had extremely curly, brown hair and the same skinny figure as Bill. The one thing that Logan couldn't help but notice about him was that he was the only one in the group to ever carefully put their bike stand up and not throw it on the ground.

Richie Tozier. Where does anyone ever start with Richie Tozier? A boy with thick-rimmed glasses that made his eyes look big, but not nearly as big as he made his mouth. Though the raven haired boy could never really shut up, the only words he'd ever said to Logan were inappropriate calls from behind her when she skated past them every afternoon. Wherever he went, Guinevere Bowers was sure to be right on his trail.

Eddie Kaspbrak could sometimes annoy Logan in class. He always gave her the dirtiest look; she could only assume it was because the loud smaking of her gum made the hypochondriac grossed out. She sat next to him in biology all year and all she could remember was the daggers his eyes shot at her. She was sure the small boy meant well. Besides, he was so small that she didn't really ever have anything to be scared of, not even his mouth.