ten.

a/n: this literally took me six and a half hours so i hope you enjoy x

⚠️⚠️tw: there are slight mentions of abuse toward the end, as well as a little bit here and there in the rest of the story. please, if you are triggered by this, do not read any further. take care of yourself x

"what's your biggest fear?

being forgotten.

damn that's deep.
mine is the kool aid man but i feel kinda stupid about it now."

Logan, Guinevere, Richie, and Bill were all standing in front of the Denbrough's house, bikes to their sides and skates in their hands. Bill had finally convinced Logan to put her shoes on, despite her arguing that she was fine. He could convince her of anything.

"This is where the trail ends, boys." Guinevere ruffled Bill's brown hair with her hand and smiled as she hugged his side. "See you, Bub." She let him go and smiled at Richie, who handed her the bag on his back. Logan made him carry Guinevere's bag "because of her stomach" but she really just enjoyed seeing Richie complain.

"Bye, Rich." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and stood on her toes ever so slightly as his arms snaked around her waist. He was just two inches taller than her, though he sometimes acted as though he was a whole foot taller. "Stay safe." She poked his chest after pulling away. She stepped backwards and smiled as she watched Logan approach Bill.

"Later, Billo." She put one hand on the back of his neck and the other wrapped itself loosely around his torso as she squeezed him tight before letting go and stepping in front of the other boy.

"Adios, Bitchie." She joked, holding her fist, the one that was not holding the skates, in front of his. He furrowed his brows at the girl who "fucking loved hugs" but was not taking the opportunity to give one. "I won't torture you with another hug." She chuckled slightly as Richie nodded and hit her fist with his.

They all parted ways, Richie turning back the way they came and sighing. He did not want to go home. Bill walked into his house, also sighing, as he too did not want to be home without Georgie. The girls walked down the street but did not stop at the large house, as Guinevere had expected. Maybe Logan did not want to be home either. If Miss Polson's was even considered home.

"That was Polson's." Guinevere pointed her thumb over her shoulder and just a few feet behind them, where the house sat, a small blonde girl looking out the window.

"I know." Logan dramaticly threw her arm around Guinevere's shoulder, smiling brightly and staring straight ahead as they walked. "I got something planned."

"We're not..." Guinevere stopped in her tracks, staring her friend down. She was down for a little rebellion, but if her father found out that she did anything extreme, she'd have bruises that she couldn't just hide anymore. "We're not stealing, are we?"

"No, no." Logan laughed, grabbing Guinevere by the wrist and dragging her forward once again. "I haven't stolen since I met old man Wallace. You know him?"

"Yeah," Guinevere laughed, glancing over at the blonde as they walked toward the center of Derry, where the pharmacy was, where she saw the clown. "Yeah, I get my cigarettes from- I mean, I got my cigarettes from his place. I'm quitting."

"I heard!" Logan exclaimed happily and swung her skates forward, her arm making it's way back around Guinevere's shoulder. "Bill's really happy about it."

"Well, he better be." She laughed and shook her head. She felt guilty about the fact that there was an unopen pack sitting in the bag resting on her back. She bought it a month ago and never thought about opening it, but she still felt guilty for even buying it. "He's the reason I'm doing it."