playlist•l.c.

i'm currently working on a few chapters but i'm also working very hard on planning out character and plot development, which may or may not take a bit.

with this being said, i made a few playlists for both logan and guinevere. i've also made playlists for some of the endgame relationships but, in order to avoid spoilers, i have decided to include those at a later time.

the loser's club ( including logan and guinevere )

losers
chosen jacobs ( i mean... )
"you walk through this world, feel alone. pain and fear's all you know. live in a house but it ain't a home. want you to know that you ain't alone."

army
ellie goulding
"dark times, you could always find the bright side. i'm amazed by the things that you would sacrifice just to be there for me."

keep holding on
avirl lavigne
"you're not alone, together we stand. i'll be by your side. you know i'll take your hand. when it gets cold and it feels like the end, there's no place to go, you know i won't give in."

carry you
ruelle
"you are not alone. i've been here the whole time, singing you a song. i will carry you, i will carry you. you are not alone. i've been here the whole time."

don't go
the greeting committee
"don't you worry, i'm right here. it's not the end, it's never been."

quarter past midnight
bastille
"it's a quarter past midnight and the secrets are flowing. our lips are getting looser. i don't know what i'm saying. we never knew what we had. i never know what i've had."

get you the moon
kina
"you gave me a shoulder when i needed it. you showed the love when i wasn't feeling it. you helped me fight when i was giving in. you made me laugh when i was losing it."

the broken hearts club
gnash
"they said, "come be the newest member of the broken hearts club. we hate every little thing about the people that we love. we're the let-down, we're the lied-to, where the lost go and it finds you."

broken ( preferably acoustic )
lovelytheband
"life is not a love song that we like. we're all broken pieces, floating by. life is not a love song. we can try to fix our broken pieces one at a time."

one call away
charlie puth
"and when you're weak, i'll be strong. i'm gonna keep holding on. now don't you worry, it won't be long, darling. and when you feel like hope is gone, just run into my arms."

we carry on
the phantoms
"hold fast to one another,
we will stand stranger to brother. we are one. we carry on. this burden weighs so heavily. when our demons we must carry, clinging to this fleeting breath, dying for a fighting chance."

sun
sleeping at last
"pulling at the seams, our once flaring world now friends with fire. we may fall in love every time we open up our eyes."

renegades
x ambassadors
"long live the pioneers, rebels and mutineers. go forth and have no fear. come close, the end is near."

believe
mumford & sons
"so open up my eyes, tell me i'm alive. this is never gonna go our way if i'm gonna have to guess what's on your mind."