fourteen.

"all of a sudden i'm scared. all of a sudden i can't breathe."

"So," Logan skated slowly next to Bill, who had one hand pushing his bike straight toward his house and the other interlaced with her's. "Really, Richie, clowns?"

"Give the boy a break, Logan." Guinevere chuckled and stood up on her moving bike, following closely behind everyone else by Richie's side.

"Okay, okay." Logan kicked off her skates, while miraculously still holding on to Bill's hand as they approached the Denbrough residency. Mike and Guinevere worked together to open the garage. They had a few hours before Mr. and Mrs. Denbrough would be back home. "So, let's figure out this mystery, Scooby Gang."

Everyone helped Bill set up the projector and got comfortable, either sitting on something in the room or standing around it.

Stanley and Richie sat on a box, Mike and Guinevere standing behind them. Guinevere was bent over slightly, her arms loosely wrapping around Richie's shoulders.

Eddie sat on a shorter object, in front of Stanley and Richie, Logan to his side. While waiting for Bill to start speaking, she would occasionally mess with Eddie's hair just to annoy him.

Bill stood in the center of the group, behind the projector. Beverly was sat right next to him. Logan had a bubbling feeling of jealousy in the pit of her stomach, but knew that it was not the time for that.

Ben sat next to the redhead, glancing at her from time to time while she stared forward, not even noticing his stares. He was thankful she didn't. He wanted to admire her beauty without the awkwardness of her knowing he was doing so.

"Look. That's where J-Juh-Georgie disappeared." Bill pointed to the black x on the map, labeled Storm Drain. "There's the ironworks." He then moved his finger to the printed photo of the large industrial building labeled Derry Ironworks. "And the Black Spot." He moved to another black x on the map.

"Everywhere it happens, it-it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the-"

"The well house!" Ben interrupted Bill's sentence, which made Logan chuckle slightly. She didn't really know why, she assumed it was only because she needed the situation to feel a little less tense, even if there was nothing humorous about it.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stanley piped up, looking over in Bill's direction. Guinevere shifted her weight to one side and her breathing quickened. She felt her heart start beating faster. Richie could hear her breath in his ear, so he reached a hand up her her arm and gave it a quick squeeze before dropping his hand back into his lap.

Logan felt a sudden need to touch someone. Physical touch had always been something important to Logan. She never got to touch her mom and the only touch she got from her dad was violence. She loved hugs and holding people's hands and knowing that there was someone there. She never seemed to get it until she met her new friends.

Since she knew she couldn't grab Eddie's hand without him freaking out and Bill, Ben, and Guinevere were too far, she laced her left and right hand with each other, closing her eyes and imagining that, instead of herself, it was one of them.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie furrowed his brows and shrugged when Guinevere hit his arm, telling him to take the situation more seriously. She knew it would never work though. Richie was only ever serious when it was just the two of them, and even that was rare.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Beverly nervously rubbed her hand up and down her thigh, a habit Guinevere noticed and knew all too well.