playlist•g.b.

guinevere "guin" bowers

thinking bout you
dua lipa
"i've been smoking deeper but the memories won't stop. i can't stop thinking 'bout you."

the day i left the womb
escape the fate
( i believe that this entire song is guin's theme )
"mother, where are you today? you took a piece of me the day you went away, no recollection nor the smell of your perfume. i took a piece of you the day i left the womb. brother, put your needles down. the best thing for you is to leave this awful town."

for the love of a daughter
demi lovato
"oh father, please father, put the bottle down for the love of a daughter. don't you remember i'm your baby girl?"

dear dad
bmike
"i was only eight when mamma had to move to amsterdam."

girl next door
copperpot
"she's the girl next door, nice, but not in a heart that's pure. she's the girl next door."

run away with me
carly rae jepsen
"packing a bag, we're leaving tonight when everyone's sleeping, sleeping. let's run away. i'll run away with you."

my happy ending
avril lavigne ( a queen )
"you've got your dumb friends. i know what they say. they tell you i'm difficult, but so are they. but they don't know me, do they even know you? all the things you hide from me, all the shit that you do."

never gonna give you up
the black keys
"my friends all say that i'm your fool and you're using me like a carpenter uses a tool. i know their intentions, they are all very good. some of them would help me, if they could."

small hands
keaton henson
"miss your teeth when they chatter, when we smoked out in my garden, when we couldn't sleep for all the heat, soft talk began to harden."

ghostin
ariana grande
"but i love you, we'll get past this, i'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage, yeah. though i wish he were here instead, don't want that living in your head. he just comes to visit me when i'm dreaming every now and then."

i ran
hidden citizens
"you're slowly disappearing from my view, from my view, couldn't get away. i couldn't get away. i couldn't get away. i ran, i ran so far away."

which witch
florence + the machine
"i'm miles away, he's on my mind. i'm getting tired of crawling all the way and i've had enough, it's obvious.

helpless / bloodlines pt ii
sir sly
"why does it feel like the world's stealing every single thing that i have? if even home don't feel like home then i know it's the end."

shoot and run
josef salvat
"when she was young, they gave her a gun and said shoot and run. it's a job well done."

and the world was gone
snow ghosts
"i wish you'd watched over me. you said you'd wait forever but i blink and the world was gone."

silent running
hidden citizens
"there's a gun and ammunition just inside the doorway. use it only in emergency. better you should pray to god, the father, and the spirit will guide you and protect you from up here."