playlist•l.r.

logan "bubblegum" rhodes

a little too much
shawn mendes ( probably logan's main theme; one of my top five favorite songs )
"she would not show that she was afraid, but being and feeling alone was too much to face."

liability
lorde
"play at romance, we slow dance in the living room, but all that a stranger would see is one girl swaying alone, stroking her cheek."

for the love of a daughter
demi lovato
"it's been five years since we've spoken last and you can't take back what we never had. oh, i can be manipulated only so many times before even "i love you" starts to sound like a lie."

strawberry bubblegum
justin timberlake ( kinda a smexy song )
"hey hey hey, smacking that strawberry bubblegum. you really got me when you said, hey hey hey, popping that strawberry bubblegum."

bubblegum bitch
marina
"oh, dear diary, i met a boy. he made my dull heart light up with joy."

stand in the rain
superchick
"she won't make a sound. alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering. if she stands, she'll fall down. she wants to be found."

daddy issues
demi lovato
"lucky for you, i got all these daddy issues. what can i do? i'm going crazy when i'm with you. forget all the therapy that i've been through."

this is what makes us girls
lana del rey
"this is what makes us girls. we don't look for heaven and we put our love first, somethin' that we'd die for, it's a curse. don't cry about it, don't cry about it."

why is it so hard to change
sean grandillo
"i wanna grow but i'm sinking. why is it so hard to change?"

kill of the night
gin wigmore
"this is a bad town for such a pretty face."

ugly
nicole dollanganger
"you said they made fun of your body, humiliation in your eyes when you told me. well, i'm gonna find them, don't you worry. i'll make sure they're really fucking sorry."

one foot
fun.
"i don't need a new love or a new life, just a better place to die."

charlie boy
the lumineers
"make your mothers proud. raise your rifles to the sky, boys. fire that volley loud."

it's time
imagine dragons
"this road never looked so lonely. this house doesn't burn down slowly to ashes."

goats in trees
foster the people
"i don't care now what it's worth, but if you lift this burden off my back, i'll follow you to the bloody end."

when we were young
adele
"let me photograph you in this light, in case it is the last time that we might be exactly like we were before we realized we were sad of getting old."

one last time
jaymes young
"could i breathe, please, one last time, you in my lungs before i curl up and die? all my world is losing light."