trips and falls | seulgi

trips and falls by revelwrittenscenes on tumblr

It was a nice day, which of course meant you chose to spend it with your girlfriend, Seulgi, in front of your TV. You had both been lounging on the couch catching up on your Netflix shows, when she had gotten up to go to the bathroom.

Suddenly, you heard a shout, followed by a low thump. You quickly pressed pause on your remote, and the images on TV came to a stop. That shout had come from your girlfriend.

"Seulgi?" You called out worriedly. "Are you alright?" A few seconds of silence...then you heard a groan come from the hallway.

You jumped up from the couch, making your way over to where you believed Seulgi's voice had come from.

"What happened now?" You murmured. Once arriving at the scene, you could see that your girlfriend was lying on the floor, seemingly dazed.

"Seulgi! What happened?" You rushed to her side. Quickly scanning her for any visible injuries, you helped her up into a sitting position. She seemed to be okay, to your relief. Unfortunately, she didn't stay seated for long.

She crawled away from you, looking around the hallway floor, as if searching for something. You were about to open your mouth to ask what she was doing, when she made a triumphant noise.

"A-ha!"

"What do you mea-"

"Y/N!" She suddenly exclaims, rising to her feet. You jumped.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A TOY CAR IN YOUR HALLWAY?!"

Sure enough, in her hand, was a small toy car.

From what you could tell, she must have fallen after stepping on it.

Crap.

"Seulgi, I'm so sorry! My sister and nephew came to visit last weekend, he must have left it behind! I should have checked, I'm sorry!" You pleaded. How could I have let this happen? You questioned. She could have gotten seriously hurt and it would have been your fault.

You decided you were going to have a serious talk with your nephew.

Meanwhile, Seulgi was a bit skeptical about your apology; falling down had not been fun. However, she could tell you were sorry, if the guilty look on your face was anything to go by. She sighed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but I can't accept your apology. I've decided to break up with you." She said, turning away dramatically. Your eyes widened, and you were about to protest, until you saw her grinning widely.

Your face must have looked hilarious, because she began to laugh. Although you felt a bit humiliated, you chuckled sheepishly.

"Seulgi..." You said grinning. Your deceiving girlfriend was currently wiping away tears from the corners of her eyes. "I really am sorry."

After finally appearing to have gotten herself together, she turned to look at you, a soft smile on her face. "I know, Y/N. It's okay." She offered you both of her hands, helping you to your feet.

"Let me make it up to you." You said, smiling at her, still grasping her hands in yours. She looked at you curiously.

"What did you have in mind?" You began walking away, a sly smile beginning to form on your face.

"I was thinking maybe a trip to the local eye doctor."

Seulgi gasped as you attempted to hold in your laughter.

"Y/N!"