bad girl | seulgi

bad girl by girls-love-girls1200 on tumblr

Tapping your fingers in a fast continuous motion on the large wooden library table, you silently prayed for inspiration to hit you, the daunting white page in front of you burning through your skull.

Essays, you hated them, don't get me wrong you loved writing, and had a talent for it too, just not when you were given a theme and track to follow.

"Could you stop with the damn tapping?

The harsh voice scared the hell out of you, and once you realized whom it belonged to, your heart rate did not slow down, on the contrary, it sped up.

Kang Seulgi, also known as one of the most popular people at your school for some reason obscure to you.

You heard her name being whispered in the hallways every day, the same hallways that seemed to be cleared every time she passed and you found yourself squashed against a locker as the other kids parted for her like the Red sea.

Legend had it she had been kicked out of her last school for vandalism and sending one of her classmates to the hospital.

All you had seen her do was bite back at some teachers and stare at everybody that got in her way with a burning hate.

In your opinion she was like any other person in this high school except for your best friend, pretty annoying.

"If you ask nicely I will."

Her dark eyes filled with surprise, you took notice of her grunge, goth look, heavy makeup on her face, even more noticeable as her eyes seemed to burn with indignation,

"How about you stop being a huge pain before I break your fingers and shove them up your..."

A loud shush interrupted her vulgar statement, the old librarian's face bright red, hands on her waist.

"Get out of my library right now, the both of you!"

You huffed in annoyance before grabbing your stuff and sticking it in your bag hurriedly, you fixed your round framed glasses before turning towards the bother next to you,

"Thanks for this you vulgar little emo."

Seulgi seemed ready to knock your front teeth out as you made your way out of the library, her eyes making their way to your jean clad cute little butt.

A strange feeling rising in the pit of her stomach as she watched you walk away, two questions swirling around her head,

who is this girl and how dare she?

Your next encounter was on a rainy Thursday morning, Seulgi had been wondering aimlessly down the hallways, not feeling the current algebra class. She turned a corner and almost ran straight into you,

"What, are you skipping or something?"

Seulgi's arrogant voice already bothering you, "I'm actually hanging some school clubs announcements, you should think about joining them, do something with your life."

Seulgi really had a good time teasing you, she loved how your cheeks turned a light shade of red whenever she spoke,

"And who gives you permission to do it during class hours?"

Your eyes rolled dramatically at her insistence,

"My mom is the vice principal, I do some favors for her, and she just lets me and my photography group alone."

Seulgi scoffed at your answer, "Sounds a lot like nepotism to me."

You turned around, skirt slightly rising at the sudden movement, Seulgi's eyes lowering in an instant,