robber and kid

y/n walked down the streets with a cloak over her head.people would look her way, questioning why she was wearing such thing in broad daylight. some thought she was planning on a robbery.but really she just wanted to avoid people.ladies in their dresses would never think of going any near a girl who don't know how to dress.

y/n did have clothes, she just doesn't like dresses it slows her down.sometimes she wishes she was a boy, so if she wore pants no one would say anything.but another thing people were noticing, she smelled bad.she had a faint lingering scent on her, it wasn't sweet it was more scented like iron, blood.but no one's nose is strong enough to smell it and know what it was.

y/n stood out from everyone she stood with.but still blended in with people by her face.she could careless, she could just active at kagune and ghoul eyes and attack as she likes.but she has common sense and also because she is trying to hide away from someone who wants to eat her.

y/n walks pass the wanted wall.it held posters of crimimals on the wall, she was on it.but thankfully in the rough drawing only showed her mask and her hood that covered her hair.no one can reconize the face, unlike the other posters that showed full faced villains only few had their faces covered, ghouls.despite everyone thinking their a myth, ghouls try really hard to keep it that way.

a small grin grew on y/n's face that went unknown to everyone expect a young boy, still pure to the world around him.he paid no mind to it.y/n turned from the poster only wanting to eat another body even though she ate no this morning for breakfast.

as y/n walked forward, planning on who she shall eat next.her eyes landed on a young women, a young women people would call 'perfection'.to ghouls, she had a fair amount of flesh, her thin legs would be easily broken by a swing or a trip.her soft face, ruined just by shoving her against the wall or ground.her tiny waist, not too much fat.her scent was sweet and strong.this young women caught y/n's eye for the day.

y/n picked up her pace to catch up with the women.but suddenly loud cries and yells grabbed everyone's attention.a man with bags of money and police officers chasing after him.everyone gasp and backed away when they noticed the man had guns.burring himself in the crowd of people, everyone backed away, revealing the man.the man now has a hostage, a young boy with blue hair and an eyepatch.

the young boy didn't look scared at all, he looked pissed.y/n's eyes now landed on the boy.the only thing better is a human who is already exposed to the cruel outside world, and his one eye said it all."sebastian get this blood man off of me!" the boy snaps.his voice didn't sound too deep, y/n guess the boy wasn't too young but thought he was near his teen age.

"don't get ay closer or else the boy dies along with everyone who is near!" the man snaps at the tall butler guy who was coming closer to the robber.

the man pointed his gun at the boy's head, his finger ready to pull the trigger.the robber's eyes caught the young women y/n planned to eat first.he points the gun at her then shots right through her neck, killing her.y/n turns her head away from the blood, it would drive her crazy even if it's just a small amount while everyone else screams.shooting more people.

the man suddenly dashes away from the crowd, escaping the police.now the man finally pissed off y/n, her lunch is now dead who will be taken away before she can eat it.he has to pay.y/n suddenly dashes behind the man, her hand holding her hoodie and the other making sure the cloak won't fall off.

following after the man was easy, but as she got closer the young boy's scent smelled bittersweet but there was another thing to it.it took a while for y/n to realize what it was, how can she forget the smell?she smelled it on many adults but rare for kids, the smell of unpure, tainted.she knew the smell like the back of her hand, if she attacked the wrong human she would have to deal with their demon.ghoul vs demon, y/n only manages to escape barely with her life.

the man runs into a alleyway, what an idiot.y/n runs after him, trapping him there.the man's back was turned, he dropped the kid on the ground, shoving a bag over his head.now was y/n's moment, activating her kagune.she stabbed her kagune in his gut and held him like meat on a stick.she pulled him closer to her, his face lost all color when he saw y/n well her ghoul eyes.his mind couldn't believe it, the myth is true.

she grinned at the man.she clicked her tongue "don't kill my meals"  her hand dug in his chest, breaking his ribs then taking out his heart.his body went limp, blood dripping from his wound to the ground.she dropped the man, retreating her kagune back in.

the young boy lift up the bag off his head."carry a gun with you boy or keep your demon close by" she says, turning away from him.fixing her clothes, she walks away, leaving the boy there.her guess was that his demon was coming to get him soon.and she didn't want to be there when he does.

her now stained clothes and craze look on her face, it made her look like a monster, a killer of some sort.and she is, she was born a killer with the thirst for blood and flesh.but she doesn't need a gun or knife to kill, her own body is her weapon.

 she is a ghoul, a killer, a monster