her demise

i kept my eyes glued shut as i lay in the bathtub.i could feel my breath slowly leaving my body, pushing my lungs to hold in the air. my hair floated lightly in the water, looking so thin and lighter.i could feel my head spinning, everything becoming hazy.i peeked, the water getting in my eyes, it looked blurred.i only watched the small bubbles escape.it felt peaceful under hear, nothing to bother, it was just calm. but my mind could only think of jack and luke, it annoyed me.

why was the meaning of it? what am i supposed to know!how do i get the answers, do i know it but i refuse to acknowledge it!? what is their relationship? why do they look familiar, father and son?cousins?what is it?!

tick tock tick tock

i pressed my fingers over my face, i felt tempted to open my mouth and let the water fill my lungs.i don't want to deal with this anymore.my chest becoming heavy, everything seemed so light. let me just go to jack!let me-

hands.i felt hands gripping on my nude arms. a call of my name from above "y/n!" it snapped me from my trance.still i didn't want to get out.i wanted to pass out, just a little sleep is all i ask for.a coma, death, anything just let me sleep.the hands pulled on me, my body tried to stay in the water but the hands weren't having any of that.i gasped in air as my body was pulled out from the water.i shut my eyes close, feeling lazy to open.i wanted to rub my eyes but the hands refused to let my wrists go.

i coughed out water, my skin turning into bumps from the chilly air.my damp hair stuck to my face as my breathing finally calmed down.

tick tock tick tock

"what were you thinking!" i forced my eyes to open, i had to let my eyes adjust to the brightness to see who pulled me out."why did you do that!" he shouted angrily.i noticed he was damp with coffee judging by the smell and color on his white shirt."y/n!" he shouts, his fingers digging in my arm.

possessive, angery

"Answer me!' he shouts, pulling me closer to him, he didn't even care about the fact i sat nude in front of him.his eyes never did leave my face, what a gentleman.i didn't answer, because honestly, i wasn't sure how to explain it.i didn't think much of it, i just wanted to stay there longer.i didn't even realize i was drowning myself, i was seconds away from death. surely i wouldn't die, i would just kill the mortal in me then be reborn as a demon or something.

tick tock tick tock

i tried to pull myself from him but his grip never loosen.my attempt only made his grip tighter, keeping me in place.we both stayed in silence, i only stared at the ground while he kept his gaze on me."Let go" i whispered, not wanting to raise my voice.

"what?" he asks for a repeat.i wasn't sure if he said that because he wanted to say something else or because he really heard.it'll be more likely the first thought.

"please sebastian" i whispered "let me go" i whispered, tugging my arms as a hint.i didn't even notice the demon mark glowing, it was pulsing. barely i could feel it.i started to become numb to the feeling.again the suffocating feeling was in my throat, like knives piercing my throat and lungs.i felt my body tremble as i tried to hold back the emotions.

tick tock tick tock

i felt his shadow grow taller, i tensed, waiting for what would happen.instead, i felt warm lips on my forehead. "don't do it again" he spoke, releasing me from his grip.he stood up and exited without another word.i sat there, my heart thumping in my chest, i could hear it in my ears.

forgivable, kind

i watched sebastian return with clothes in his arms "get ready for bed, it's late already" he smiles, staring at me with such eyes

thirst

tick tock tick tock

-

undertaker leaned over his counter, his eyes moved to the two cups of coffee. warm steams releasing the smell of coffee throughout the room. he had also laid out a plate of cookies that would be edible to y/n.the parlor was silent with only the soft sounds of luke's snoring. he knew something had happened, he guessed something would happen while the time had slowly started counting down to y/n's demise.it was killing him inside, he wanted her with him not that the manor where it was dangerous.

he wanted y/n to be here, but he didn't want to be forceful. he stood up, walking to the back room where luke slept peacefully. undertaker stood over him, glaring at him with dead eyes." you should have stayed dead, jack.thanks to your rebirth, y/n will suffer greatly." he whispered, tempted he was to kill him then and there.but he knew how close y/n has gotten to the boy, it held him back.

it would kill y/n if he died."you could've changed your appearance but instead you stayed the same"undertaker whispered, peeking at the clock

tick tock tick tock

it was y/n's mistake to not come back. if she didn't return by midnight, his promise would come to use.he would protect her, and save her from whatever.he only wished he didn't need to. but y/n's stubbornness would be the death to everyone.he sighs, knowing tonight y/n's demon would gain control.it was eating him inside out, he cannot just stand and let it happen. he grabbed his hat and began to walk out but the door slammed open.

"few dead one, undertaker" everyone began piling inside, bringing in coffins with the decrease in each." i do hope you weren't busy" a man smiles sheepily, noticing undertaker's death aura.he would be rare if he had that aura since he always had the cheerful one, his death aura scared everyone."the funeral will be held tomorrow per wishes of a mother of whose family died in the fire"

undertaker didn't say anything, he knew he was running out of time.but surely he couldn't abandon his job.he only had to hope y/n wouldn't be in danger.

-
tick tock tick tock-

DING DING DING