flesh and blood

throughout the day y/n didn't feel right. she knew that when she finally snapped from graham's trace. petrified
she was then she realized what she did--more of what she thought. she thought of his blood on her hands, feeling full of his flesh and only his bones left behind. the last thought made her lose the growing pain in her gut.

throughout the day was dull, y/n would describe. she roamed the parlor, graham followed along. she thought of possibilities of undertaker's cases, burned victims, heart attack, murdered, the list goes on. the cases undertaker got were the only entertainment she got you could say in the four walls. still the blood and open wounds would make her gag and pray for them. it was something at least.

but already it was past noon and there was no body. she wondered why, then she saw that the parlor was closed, for a day? it seemed it was closed for a week, she found out. when she tried to ask why, undertaker always smiled and pinched her cheeks 'smile or you'll get wrinkles' is all he said. he never stated the reasoning so she gave up. she ended up zoning out while drinking coffee. she had a very nice daydream that pushed that pain in her stomach away.

so now it was night time again before she realized it. undertaker patted her shoulder, wishing her a good night then informing her that he would be leaving for a anonymous client. y/n followed undertaker to the door, she felt tempted to ask if she could go with him but held her tongue."i'm not sure when I'll be returning perhaps it'll be better if you went to bed" he smiled, stopping at the door. he turned, facing y/n "under any circumstances you will leave this parlor, alright? it'll be bad if you got lost or if something happened to you"

"lier, lier gown on fire"

y/n knew that undertaker wasn't saying the entire truth. she always knew. it wasn't that undertaker wasn't a good lier, everyone has their flaws. undertaker's flaws was that his lies had that little bit of truth and lie mixed together...and because he seemed extremely serious.

y/n nodded her head "of course, I'll stay with graham" she smiled. she didn't plan on following him because it was his business.

"are we gonna follow him or what?"

"good," he leaned in and kissed her forehead. "good night, dearie" he smiled before exiting the parlor. y/n was left in silence, the light was guided her was the flickering candle. y/n turned and made her way back to her room. her only expectation was that she would get an hour of sleep then the rest of the night would go to waste. hopefully the pain wouldn't return again.

-

"GET AWAY!"

the panicked scream awoke y/n from her daydream, practically falling to the ground. y/n's skin went cold as she adjusted to reality once again. she turned her head to the window, frowning almost believing that the scream was only her mere imagination. she sat back on her bed, then closed her eyes trying to think of a setting-

"HELP!" y/n's eyes snapped open as the man screamed out. she sat there debating whether she should help or ignore. it wasn't a surprise there was a murder here. in this part of town, it was very common. but she grown tired of not helping the stranger for the last few weeks she been here. she bit her lip before charging at the door. never has she bothered to change to her night gown so she didn't worry for the lose and saggy grey shirt and tan pants.

"are you sure this a good idea?i mean this is more likely a murder taking place and do you really want to get into that?"

she charged to the door without a second thought, she slipped on some flats she found and ran. where she ran? the only option was to follow the blood curling screams. no one bothered to open the door to help, she was on her own. it was slightly panicking but it also gave her a addictive sense of energy.