half and half

"so, y/n what did you say?" undertaker asks, as he slowly slips inside a barrel full of salt until his head is only on top. luke again was napping in the back so it was only me and him.

i crossed my arms "nothing much, they are still willing to have me as their worker even if i'm a ghoul with a kid." i sigh.what did i do to have these things happen to me?"more confusing the demon is interested in me because of my scent"

his crackly voice laughed."well you did take the immortal life of a demon as your own.he probably smelled the ghoul and the demonish in you, dear" he laughed.

"still, i knew the demon wasn't being fully honest"

"you should have been prepared.of course the supernatural would be curious about you.half ghoul and half demon, but more ghoulish i would say" he grins.

"yeah i know" i watched undertaker slid his tongue on the salt, eating it like ice cream "how is your throat not dry?"

"simple pleasures of a human-like body, pain.nevermind that, you have to learn to control that demon or it'll drag you down, weakening you.it'll be like a shadow reminding you of the worst, haunting you"

"yes you told me a million times.i have to tame the demon or it'll tame me" i interrupted borely

"y/n" he suddenly spoke sternly."it's been quite sometime now, i expected that demon to be tamed by now.you just luckily it hasn't tried to drag you down yet" i stared at him.my hand rested over the demon mark under my collarbone."if you one day lost control of yourself it'll mess up your head"

"yes, that's why i don't plan on remembering the past-"

"dearie you really don't understand trama.you had quite a few over the years, anything similiar to it will trigger it.weather you want it or not, it'll happen, just hope you don't trigger a trama that basically scarred you" i knew he was noting the ring on my ring finger.

i huffed, crossing my arms."i already know that, if i do become a worker at the phantomhive estate, i'll have t be careful around everyone" i mutter.

"but with the curious butler around, i doubt you'll be able to avoid him.even if you are a ghoul you have to act human around him, acting ignorance to that fact like the other workers in the estate.or they'll think your a danger"

"i'm very much aware, thanks for reminding me that 'very very' hard fact"

"i'm serious" i look at him, his smile was gone, his eyes staring at me without any silliness in his eyes."you only are taming the demon slowly.already you can tell demons and their meals from miles away.your strenght is much more powerful then any ghoul, it'll go to waste if you die.because that human will die, leaving the demon to control.no longer being a human or half mortal"

i kept my mouth shut.only staring at him "one of the lovley perks of being half demon" i mumbled under my breath

"yes, it's very lovely isn't it?you the first to be hald ghoul and hald demon.you should be proud of yourself but careful of what you do.your actions will affect you in the future.i wonder when some affects to being demon will come out" he grinned in a perverted way

"i will pretend you didn't say anything"

"but i do wonder why still wear the ring?he's dead, killed by your hands.there is no point in morning for him" i stood in silence, unsure what to say.never have i thought about the bloody ring i still wear.do i wear it because i'm still grieving for him?because it's a trophy for killing him?so i still love him?

"i'm...only human" i spoke.

undertaker was silent.he had a frown on his face, i watched as he slowly stepped out of the barrel of salt, some salt fell on the ground like snow.he stood on the ground, walking towards me."yes, your only mortal. but not fully mortal' i stared at him because of the height difference, he stared down at me.a grin grew on his face "i thought you promised yourself to not get full of those pesky human emotions" i glared at him, pressing my lips together.

"says who takes laughter as payment" i grumbled.

"what a dull world it would be if laughter didn't exist" he spoke, his long back nail sliding on my cheek.a smile grew on his face "of course, you will always fix that boredom, you always unexpectaily amuse me, but it sometimes get you in trouble"

"it's my character flaw" i mutter

"yes, your character flaw.and i will be here to save you from the mess you caused.make it seem like it never happened, kitten " my eyes widen, i pressed my teeth together.

"you just don't know when it's too far!" i snap at him, shoving him away.without a second thought, my hand flung up, about to grab his throat.i may not be able to kill him but it'll make it so he won't-

"lady" i froze in place.my heart pounded rapidly in my chest.my finger nails grew into claws, it was close to undertaker's neck.i pull my hand back, i stood still as my body trembled.my eyes moved towards the back door to see the sleepy kid, dragging this blanket behind him.

the undertaker grinned "the demon tried to take over...if you don't want to be like this anymore then get your self killed by another...supernatural".

"what demon?did the creepy man come back?" he sleepy made his way towards undertaker, "did he hurt the lady?" luke asks, tugging on undertaker's robe.i turned and walked to the back.faintly i could hear tiny footsteps behind me but they suddenly come to a stop

"leave her alone, she need to think about something"

-

i unbutton the black robe i wore. slipping it off. above my collarbone there was a mark a star inside a circle, inside the star looked like a rose i think.(above)it was simply just a black demon symbol.there was some skin tearing off because i would try to pick it off as if it was tape or something.but i would only peel off skin.

"damn jack"