snapped

Sebastian lips warm compared to y/n's cold lips.his hands roaming on y/n's body, each burning touch made y/n flinch. never did she see sebastian this forceful. he refuses to let her go, she's trapped between sebastian and the bed.y/n's limbs felt shakey, she felt like sleeping.she rather be anywhere else then here.

-

"i will always protect you, don't ever worry about those horny bastards."

-

y/n found herself laying on the bed, Sebastian's piercing red eyes on her.sebastian's lips finally came off her lips but gave no chance to react.she was pushed down on her bed, she didn't want this."w-wait seb-sebastian-" sebastian pressed a finger on her lips

"shh my love, it would be unpleasant if you were to wake someone up" a smile grew on his face but she saw the details of lust on his face, clear as day.it scared her, her body trembling in fear.she could feel the tears filling her eyes, she wants it to stop. the tears in her eyes, blurred her vision.it made it more terrifying, without Sebastian's appearance he was just like jack.she doesn't want to see him- she didn't want to see anyone.

his smooth cold finger slid down her lips, down her chin then down her neck ."don't be scared my love" he cooed. hooking his finger on to her collar, in one motion his finger pushed down. the first few buttons fell out, it revealed a little of her cleavage but he only wanted to see the mark himself. he saw it glow a bright purple, pulsing.

" Sebastian-!" his eyes snapped to hers, giving a deadly look of jealously. The expression made y/n want to curl up or run away. Sebastian lips tasted of nothing, y/n's lips tasted sweet but bitter like a drug. He wanted more of her taste. Sebastian's bare finger trailed up to the mark imprinted to y/n's skin. His nail traced along the lines, it made y/n squirm. he watched her face change expression as she tries to escape his ticklish touch. his mind wandered to that one single question in his head for a long time, he finally is going to get his answer. He only wanted to know, it was killing him.

"I've wondered" he whispered, his deep voice sending shivers down y/n's back. " why a ghoul has a fragrance of a demon? I'm curious as to why i see a demon mark on your very skin." he pressed a kiss on pulsing mark.y/n gave no reaction, her body trembling as tears soaked the blanket on the sides of her head. her eyes were kept shut, prepared for anything ."y/n, who is the demon that is keeping you to himself? i shall kill him" he moved away from her mark, hovering over y/n's neck. with no answer in response, his teeth nibbled on her neck "y/n..." his voice dragged her name, demanding an answer.

"n-no" she squeaked when his teeth bit down harshly on her skin.

"no?" his teeth sharpen as he pressed on her skin. he pushed deeper until his fangs dug inside y/n's flesh. he pulls away, y/n's blood on his lips while blood slowly oozed from the open wounds.y/n's mind thought of jack, trying to think of something happy.she wondered if this would be the thing that would trigger her.no, she isn't that easily triggered-right? "did this demon force you to be his?" his voice boomed, scaring y/n. his pink eyes staring down at y/n, he glared at her wanting a answer.

"n-no" she whispers, feeling his eyes on her.

"let's see about that" he pressed his lips on y/n's again.his eyes open, watching y/n's scared reaction, never did it occur to him that he was scaring her to death.he pushed his tongue in her mouth, his warm tongue roaming around her mouth. He always loved the taste of y/n's mouth, 'so intoxicating' he thought. he missed the taste- another taste sank in his dead tastebuds. the taste was much sweeter than her lips.the favor snapped him awake, but also awaken the demon within

y/n started feeling weak, tired. she knew the feeling, that familiar feeling. her eyes snapped open as she tried to fight him off. but nothing seemed to get him off. she didn't want him to take the only thing that made her mortal- human. it worried her what would happen. would she die? would she be reborn? what will happen?!

the fear snapped something inside, like a stick. her mind floated away- high above away from what was happening in front of her. her eyes became heavy as her breathing became more rapid. everything was hot and cold, inside her burned as if she was being cooked. finally, she bit down on his tongue, shoving her fist in his stomach.finally his lips unlatched from y/n's, his eyes wide.it seems it finally woke him up."y-y/n?"

y/n thought how jack and sebastian weren't any different.selfish they were-...jack? her mind playing memories of everyone she knew.it became all jumbled up. her heartbeat echoing in her ears, everything seemed to be louder than before. she continuously gagged as if she would vomit but because she had nothing in her stomach, it felt as if her organs would climb up her throat and splat on the ground.

she found herself trying to stare at her blood-covered hand, her punched so hard that it ripped through Sebastian's body. lazily she moved her eyes to sebastian who leaned against the wall on the other side of the room, clutching his stomach. despite being a demon, y/n's force seems to affect him. he coughed, trying to say 'i'm sorry' but the pain kept interrupting him. he didn't even realize the damage he caused.

y/n's blurred vision kept mixing sebastian with another face, the face that changed y/n's life as much as her mother.the man y/n feared yet loved. her mouth dropped open as a loud scream erupted from her lips.she wailed like a child, unknown to what's happening, she didn't know what was happening anymore.tears ran down her face, screaming "get away!"

finally, the trigger has been pulled.now hell will rise