different versions

when a person tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't

-

"dinner's ready!" a femine stern yet kind voice yelled from the other room. i turned my head to the door seeing a man peek inside.

"yes honey, I'll get y/n!" he shouted back as he walked inside the room. he bent down and held out his hand "remember our routine, right?" he whispered, i nodded as i grabbed his hand. i looked around the room, a small bed with small dresser of clothes. i stood on my feet, i smiled

"of course" he grinned before heading out. a blurr of white blinded me once the white color disappeared i found myself in the kitchen. i sat at a wobbly small wooden table, i ran my fingers over the dents and slits on the table. i kicked my feet around as i curiously observed what was in front of me. a shiver ran up my spine with a single whiff of the plate of food in front of me. it wasn't much, some pieces of meat with vegetables. the plate also had some cracks in it, it was a dull color that no longer had a shiny reflection.

"our neighbor gave us some new forks and spoons, how kind of him" the same femine voice spoke. i turned my head, my body became paralyzed at the sight. my head refused to turn away, my legs planted themselves to the ground, my fingers stiff with only slight visible trembling. my breathing became heavy as my parents turned and looked at me."what's the matter hon?"the women spoke, tilting her head

"honey i don't think y/n feels well" the man spoke, turning to me. i felt horrified at the sight of them both. the man wore a green button up that stained with blood at the back that uncontrollably leaked to the ground. the blood pooled around his feet, his eyes were a scarlet red and a rich black. blood dripped down his eyes like tears, his hands covered in blood and scars. around his neck was a clean line that had blood spurting out.

"y/n is never alright, this is the fifth time this month. maybe we should call a doctor, i don't want my daughter to die!" the women spoke alarmed. with each word she spoke more blood leaked out from her pink luscious lips. it didn't seem bad till my eyes noticed the large gaping hole in her chest. my shirt stained with blood with some visible bones and organs. the hole punched out her lungs and heart surely and yet she's still alive.

in the corner of my eyes i noticed a small body laying on the ground. the body lay on their stomach, blood already pooled around them. their skin alarmingly pale, there was no single movement to confirm that the body was still alive. as i focused more, i noticed long h/c hair that matched the women's.

i wondered how come they didn't notice the blood or why they aren't in pain. surely all those open wounds would hurt or they would be dead with the amount of blood loss. and yet they sat there arguing back and forth as if it was nothing.

"you shouldn't exist" a powerful blow pushed me out of my chair. i flew out of the kitchen landing in the main room, i painly groaned as i rolled to my side. i felt liquid on my lip, tasting it, it tasted of iron. i was slow to realize i was bleeding. i sat up, my arm wiping my nose, my blood staining my arm."get up" a voice sharply ordered. i looked up to see...me? she reached down and griped my collar pulling me to my feet before shoving me against a wall. she scrowled "your the worse version to be protecting us at this crucial state!" she shouted. panicked i was, my fingers digging in her hand trying to shove her away but yet she was stronger. my strength against her was immeasurable. she didn't even flinched when i tried inflicting pain on her.

behind her was a little...me, sitting down staring blankly at us."w-wha-" i tried to speak before intruppted. but i was pulled off the wall then shoved again with my feet barely touching the ground.

"your bloody useless you idiot! how can we be growing older and yet more idioticly!" she shouted angerily. her eyes turning black and red, a stunning blue light grew behind her back. it seemed liquidy before it harden, pointing inches away from my face. it looked really sharp. "i should fucking kill you before we fucking cease to exist because of you! because of you we repeated the same mistake and now we fucking barely have a soul nor fucking memories! you were doing just fine, NOO- but you just had to stay longer at the mansion and tempt the fucking hell spawn" she shouted pressing me more to the wall

"don't kill the newest version or we'll truly become unstable, to unstable to stay alive" the youngest spoke "i worked to hard to get that go to waste" the little me mumbled."it was your fault we lost half a soul in the first so you aren't perfect either. we just are going to keep showing more memories and hope-"

"SHUT UP!" the other me roared, her eyes turning pink with slited eyes."i know it was my fault but i gained something in return--she didn't!" she shouted in my face "bloody useless you are!" she yelled.

"don't fucking forget i existed longer. if i didn't survive we all wouldn't exist. if you didn't make yourself half demon then we would be the same person but instead you created your own body. this one here barely has a soul, has no memories and created her own person. if that didn't happen then you both would be the same person too." the little girl pointed out. i only listened in confusion. same person? i tried to put the pieces together but i was left confused.i don't understand--if we didn't mess up in two points in my--our lives then me and her wouldn't exist because we would be originally in the little girl?we would be growing up like everyone else?

behind her i noticed the two adults standing behind now. they had stopped arguing to stare at what unfolds."because i protected you, i was killed without mercy" the man spoke bittery before his head slowly slid off his neck to the ground. his dead eyes never leaving mine, his headless body collapsed to it's knees holding his arms apart as if he was chained up. blood spurted from the neck stem.

"i never had a chance against you and you killed me and my daughter. stabbing me in the chest in front of her before killing her without mercy" the women walked to the opposite wall. leaping backwards to the wall, she was glued to the wall, her limbs spread out limbly before her head dropped down. blood spattered on the wall around the gaping hole in her chest, she coughed once splashing more then a mouthful of blood to the ground.

"alright is that enough?!we did what we did to survive-now fix this-"

-

"y/n!" a hand pressed against on y/n's chest send her flying up. her eyes opening as she sat up, heaving as she looked around.y/n now laid on her bed in the parlor, in her bedroom. no longer was she in that house with all those people...and different hers. she rubbed her face with cold shakey hands, feeling her wet skin."y/n" a soft voice whispered, laying a hand on her shoulder. she flinched before eyeing the one who woke her up.

undertaker smile gently "you're alright now, dearie" .y/n's eyes suddenly itched, she blinked rapidly to rid of that itch. giving in, she rubbed her eyes hastily unaware her eye color switched back and forth from ghouls to demons."breathe love, everything is alright now, it was just a nightmare" he rubbed her spine, calming her.

you're just going to accept the fact your a villain in someone's story even if what you did was the correct action to act upon.

(a/n: forgive me if this does make sense. i can explain if you want, annoyingly this idea popped up when i tried to sleep and this idea wasn't making it easy to write it, i'm kinda tired so goodnight readers :p