no right

there once was a young girl, too young to understand anything but went along with everything. she listened and behaved, but was called a monster by her mother. she called her a monster, a freak of nature. the classic names, boring and common--lazy really. y/n lived with it until her mother tried to kill her.

y/n wanted revenge from her mother, uncommonly she thought. she wasn't like everyone else but yet she thought like everyone else. it annoyed her. she didn't want to like everyone else, but she still wanted her mother's blood pooling out her body.

like everyone else, at the moment y/n's mother's pool begun to leak she panicked. why? because it's her mother? because this women raised her? or was it because it was a natural reaction to harming someone you know? why not all three? they all sat under the same reasoning.

she met a certain demon, they lived happily. until that little tragic event occurred, the demon had to be rid of. in return y/n got some demon characteristics and lived on for the next few centuries. until of course, the young noble boy came by. then the demon's revival, the little boy in the alley. y/n offered a job, it led to a another adventure. although no one warned her she would lost her memories, formed a sort of imaginative mind as a sort of self defense mechanism, would have harmed the alley boy, or would completely lose her soul.

she was left as a demon with ghoul characteristics, feeling much more vulnerable then ever. along with that, she seeks validation, but for what? why does she need to be valid?

what would happen if everything was different? what if her father never died or never married m/n? what if? surely y/n's father would still have saved m/n at day. he would save her and she would have fallen for him. no matter what they would meet. so what about y/n's father dying? death is impossible to avoid. so what events could be plucked from the timeline that can change what happened to y/n?

-

"a monster!" m/n shouted, "a freak!" m/n has been shouted curses at y/n for the past hour or so. she wouldn't shut up, she kept running her tongue. suppose, this was a reason why y/n hated her mother--step mother or stranger who tortured her.

"y/n, this is your mind. do what you wanted to do or say to her. i think it will be best, you should be able to get over this."

parents always ran her tougne, insult their child for whatever and whenever they wanted. they didn't care for their child's feelings or their pride. parents say that they had it bad and their children aren't anywhere close to what they dealt with. y/n found it as bullshit.

y/n stood up from her father's embrace, she stumbled to stand as her legs felt numb. she narrowed her eyes, she slowly limped to her mother, flinching as the blood began racing back. she winced, she limped until she close. unbalanced, she reached and clenched on the women's shoulders. "y-you have no right" y/n's voice went as a mumble, slowly growing to a whisper. "you created me like this...you always hate me and father. i'm not the monster you think i am! you think you had no part of making me like this!"-

there again, she lost her temper like before. she tore her apart, blinded by the pent up rage. she didn't scream, she just gave a pained grin "i'm always right"

"but your mind controls how they react, not you. you will not get the satification you imagined"

-

y/n's eyes slowly opened, she found herself still in the same place she last closed her eyes. the sunlight shined through, all the melted snow there was growing plants. y/n looked down, she practically buried herself in her father's clothes. she stretched before dropping them back in the chest. she kept her father's button up shirt. but it wasn't enough to block the smell coming from outside.

she no longer wanted sleep, she stood up and slowly walked out the house. she stood on the lawn in front of the house. there was small breeze that ran through the long grass. the moving grass looked so graceful and beautiful with small patches of weeds and flowers. the sky wasn't the bright blue, it looked dull with slightly grey clouds slowly rolling by.

y/n lifted her head up, she stared at the blazing sun. her tired eyes threatening to look away before becoming blinded. she inhaled then let out a deep sigh, wrapping her arms around herself. she felt tired. "you had no right to call me a monster" she whispered.

"we have her surrounded" one whispered to the rest. they held their briefcases close, ready to attack. the leader, held up his hand then pointed at the abandoned house. because the suspect is in a abandoned house out in the country, there would be no risk of endangering humans, or being caught. "close in" the leader ordered.

they thought she was oblivious, but how wrong they all were. she smelled them, it burned her nose enough to awake her. she hoped they wouldn't touch the house. she once again inhaled deeply, then sigh. a smile pulling on her lips, at that moment she wanted to cry.

now she be called monster.

"team one, go!" y/n's eyes opened, her eyes flashed pink with the sclera painted black. her back opened up, her the signature ghoul organ expanded out. it now had a slight pain to it. the kagune she had now was bigger, she wasn't able to control it now. it swung wildly, her fingers blacken, she let out a animalistic growl. she bared her sharp teeth, she grinned.

there wasn't much needed to be said because you know what is going to happen. i'm not sure what to say but that y/n is going to keep that tough act longer. because without it, she is nothing, so she thought.