Chapter Six: Luke

Drake got a hold of Trent that night after hearing that Luke was coming back. Trent agreed to call him, even though he didn't want to talk to anyone. However, he was always wanting to talk to Drake.

"Hey, you okay?" Drake murmured into the phone, lying on his bed.

Trent sighed through the phone, "Yeah, I'll be fine. I just wish Luke wasn't coming back. Everything's gonna be all awkward." He trailed off. He was lying on his bed as well.

Drake wasn't exactly sure how to assure him everything will be fine, so he just said, "Well, at least you have the possibility that you won't have many classes with him."

"Yeah, but what about you?"

Drake was confused, "What about me?"

"Well, he's my ex-boyfriend, and you're my current boyfriend. Are you okay?"

Drake hadn't thought about it that way. He almost forgot that they were technically dating.

"You don't... still feel anything for him, do you?" Now he was concerned.

"No! No, not at all." He thought he shouldn't have brought it up. He felt more awkward, especially talking about Luke.

"Look, why don't you come over to my house tomorrow." Trent smiled, sitting up on his bed.

Drake silently giggled to himself, holding the phone away, "Yeah, I'll see."

Trent smiled to himself bashfully, luckily in the company of his own room.

Michael got cinnamon rolls for the whole table the next morning, early for school. All of them arrived, besides for Charles who could never wake up early if his life depended on it.

"Anyone care to debate with me?" Michael spoke through a bite of pure icing.

"Why do you like debating so much? You do it all the time." Ryan asked.

"I don't know. I like arguing about stuff I'm passionate about." He shrugged and abruptly turned to Drake.

"Ya know, I don't think we've ever argued before." He squinted, daring Drake to start a debate.

"Sorry, man, I can't think of anything we could argue about." He shrugged.

Michael smirked, "Grease 2 is better than Grease."

Drake looked personally offended with his hand on his chest, "You said that on purpose."

Trent and Ryan giggled behind their forks, while Michael smiled.

"Do you disagree?" He lifted his head and peered down at Drake.

Drake glared, "Of course I do! Everyone knows Grease is better than the sequel! Grease 2 was notorious for that!" He threw his hands up angrily.

Michael laughed, "I agree, but I did get you worked up."

Drake crossed his arms and sunk down in his chair, pouting. Trent smiled at him. He was, indeed, adorable.

"Well, Little Duck, at least Grease 2 is better than The Princess Bride," Michael said nonchalantly, knowing it would set Drake off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! The Princess Bride is the best movie of all time!"

"Woah, Woah, Woah it cannot be the best movie of all time. That's a very hard thing to calculate." Michael argued.

"Wrong! There is absolutely no downside to The Princess Bride! Forrest Gump was a pretty racist movie, I think we can all say. And that movie won Best Picture. Other movies like Casablanca also have downsides. Even Shawshank Redemption was a slow-paced movie, and The Godfather barely had any redeemable characters. The Princess Bride, however, has everything one would want in a movie! Name it and it has it."