Chapter 3 - Boy In Luv

It was 5:30 am when both mine and Yoongi's alarm rung throughout the silence. I grabbed my phone to turn it off which was the same for Yoongi. I groaned as I lied back down while putting my phone back on the table. Even Yoongi made his phone go quiet and lied back down.

"We're shooting today.." he said with a groan as he already felt the exhaustion fall upon him.

Today's schedule was us shooting our debut video for Boy In Luv. We were told that we would be there for the rest of the day. And since it was our first time shooting a video, we were all nervous and unsure of what was yet to come.

After we arrived to the shooting place, we all headed straight to our dressing room. We all met up with stylists and staff members that would assist us in today's shooting.

"Kyungie." BangPD called out to me which made me look at him along with the rest of the group members in wonder, "Since you're the only girl in the group, I've hired you a stylist that is focused on girls' looks." he said as he pointed at a cute-looking girl who seemed to be around my age.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kireko, from today on, please count on me as your stylist." she bowed which made my eyes sparkle. I was so happy to see a girl being assigned to me.

"Kyungie looks so happy!" said Hobi as he started to laugh with other members, all of them understanding why. "Today's her trial on whether she'll do a good job, so it's not official that she'll be with us in the future." said BangPD with a stern voice which was why everyone looked at him in a respective way. "Thank you for assigning her to me!" I bowed while smiling so brightly, feeling my own cheeks hurt from the width of my smile.

BangPd smiled at my happy state, "I hope you'll do your best today." he said as he exited the room to talk with the director.

Boys were happily chatting with each other, sharing their thoughts about the upcoming recording, while I was having my eyes glued to Kireko. She smiled, "Shall we get to work?" she smiled as I went to sit down toward the mirror.

"I'm Kyung Lee, but feel free to call me Kyungie or anything else you'd like!" I said excitingly which made her smile, "Aigoo.. I was so scared..." she admitted as she breathed out a sigh of relief. "Scared of what?" I looked at her through mirror curiously, "The boss looked so strict and I felt so scared of him." she admitted with a laugh. I snickered, "I've had it the same, Kire.. You should have seen me when I was auditioning." I thought back. She froze at her name which made me realize I've adressed her without asking her for permission, "I'm so sorry! I don't know even know if I can call you by your name! I'm just so excited to have a female working here.." I felt myself blush from embarrassement. "No, it's absolutely okay. It's been a while since someone called me 'Kire', that's why." she smiled as she applied make up on me.

And while she was doing my make-up, we immediately got along very well. It was my first time having a good talk like this with a girl in my age. Even staff members and boys noticed us getting along pretty well. "Kyungie has finally a girl friend." said Tae with a teasing look. Kire and I looked at him through the mirror as she was doing my hair, "It was about time before I would get crazy of talking to boys only." I stuck out my tongue slightly which made him smile from ear to ear.

After we were all done, we all met up with a director with BangPD being present. He looked at me, probably admiring the great job Kire did on me. He nodded satisfyingly, "Good job." said BangPD to Kireko who seemed to be nervous, he then smiled, "Welcome to the family." which made her blink for a few times. But out of my excitement, I started to jump happily as we both squealed and started to fangirl together: "I did it!" she yelled happily as we both kept jumping, "I know! I'm so happy!" we kept giggling happily with all eyes on us. "Congratulations." said Namjoon with a smile as he looked at Kireko. She bowed and thanked BangPD who smiled.