Chapter 25 - Behind the scenes~

*REQUESTED* – Thank you so much for your request, I hope you like it! ^-^

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this >///<

––––––––––

I was awoken by Hobi with whom I was sharing my hotel room in Okinawa.

"Kyungie, wakey wakey~" he said with a cheerful voice which made me frown at the sudden sound coming out of the silent room that was once peaceful with our sleep.

I opened my eyes sleepily while blinking a few times getting adjusted to the brightness of the sun ray's brightness that was trying to peek through our curtains.

"Good morning.." I said with a hoarse voice that was still switched into the sleeping one.

"I let you sleep for 30 minutes more while covering for you. As you can see, I'm already done with make-up and my hair, so now I was asked to bring you there." he said with a bright and energetic smile.

I went to bed really late last night because I was taking care of Hobi who seemed to be really nauseous the other day. I went to sleep 3 hours ago which was probably visible on my state now, yet Hobi seemed to feel guilty because of it.

"Do you feel better?" I asked as I sat down on the bed now and put my hands on my face, hoping to wake up properly.

Hobi sat down beside me, "It feels like nothing happened yesterday and that it was only a dream." he said cheerfully.

As soon as I got up, my personal stylist entered the room while looking at me with a smile, "Good morning, Kyungie. I prepared these clothes for you." he said with a smile which made me return one as well, "Thank you so much." I said as he then left.

As BigHit started to grow, a lot of staff members were joining as well. The stylist that was assigned to me happens to be from America and he also has his own Beauty Youtube channel where he talks about his experiences with me and stuff. He is really nice to me which makes us have a comfortable and enjoyable experience at our workplaces.

I looked down on the clothes that were now thrown next to Hobi who also seemed to be scanning the clothes.

"Wow! Isn't that too revealing?" he looked at me while shock was being plastered on his face, "I don't know, but I'll trust him." I said with a faint smile as I grabbed my clothes. Hobi took a sign and stood up, "I'll tell everyone you're coming." he said with a smile as he left.

–––––––––

For our newest greetings 2018 photoshoot, we decided to go towards the cliff that had a beautiful view and positive vibes radiating from its place.

Firstly, we were walking down the streets of Okinawa together with boys. We were all divided in 2 groups of four. I was with the hyung-line as we were walking down the street while we were moving to another place. Yoongi had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we kept walking while talking.

"I think we're done with the outdoor pictures and now we're moving indoors." said Namjoon as Jin hummed in acknowledgement.

"It's really hot here." said Hobi as he fanned his face with his hand.

"Well, the one who's going to get tanned will not be you." I said with a sarcastic smile as he looked at my crop-top that didn't have sleeves but revealed my shoulders and stomach completely.

I noticed Yoongi look at me and then pull away which made me look at him instantly, but I just supposed that he was probably uncomfortable so I shrugged it off.

"Yaah, I didn't say that so you get on me!" said Hobi while laughing. I could see Jin and Namjoon smirking as well at his defensive pose. As I opened my mouth to say something back, I felt something fall on my shoulders which made me immediately look at the source.