Chapter 31 - Flu

We were shooting a MV for Not Today which required a lot of running and being located on deserted places. It was January which brought ice cold temperature with it.

On the day one, we all were located outside where we were shooting for the whole day. It was currently 9 am in the morning as we all were getting dressed up in the dressing van with our stylists. I was in a seperate one dedicated only for me.

"You're all ready to go, sweetheart." said my stylist, "Thank you, Kire, but is there a chance I could get a jacket? At least for now? I'm freezing to death.." I sighed with a shaky breath.

"Of course, hun.. Here you go." she said which made me sigh in relief.

I could hear boys' talking and laughing loudly outside which made me exit the van now. It turned their attention instantly. It also didn't take them long until they noticed what I was wearing:

"Yah! Isn't that too light for a crazy weather like this?" said Jin worriedly, "You'll freeze to death!" Jimin now approached me as he hugged me tightly in order to warm me up a little, "I mean

"Yah! Isn't that too light for a crazy weather like this?" said Jin worriedly, "You'll freeze to death!" Jimin now approached me as he hugged me tightly in order to warm me up a little, "I mean.. We'll be running anyway, right?" I smiled, hoping it would ease their worry a bit, but it didn't.

"You'll be running without that jacket?" asked Tae with a concern in his voice. I nodded which made him frown slightly.

We got to our positions, kept laughing in between to enjoy this shooting as any other one we did together.

"Kyungie! The jacket off!" shouted director.

As soon as the cold air hit my warm body, I felt a shiver down my spine. No one wanted me to be ill, so they tried their best to be as fast as possible.

"Camera! ... Action!" shouted director as we all started to run as fast as possible. At least that's what it felt like since I was the shortest one in the group and everyone had long legs.

Fortunately, the more I was running, the warmer I was getting, so it wasn't as bad as I have imagined.

Although, as we were running for most of the day, I was starting to have runny nose and started to feel the pressure building up in my head.

We were intensely dancing while boys also were wearing light clothes to look great in the MV. We were all now on the same boat, though I was like this for most of the day and only during a break when we went to see the scene, I was given a jacket or Jimin hugged me in order to share his warmth with me.

At the end of the day we all headed home to get some rest. As soon as we all hit the dorms, we all went straight to bed since the following day we would move location to an abandoned building that was going to be cold once again.

"Goodnight!" shouted Jungkook as he closed the door to his room. We all shouted back.

Yoongi was still working on his laptop as a workaholic he was while I tried my best to catch some sleep. I had a stuffed nose though, so it was kind of preventing me of catching some sleep, but in the end, I managed somehow.