Chapter 19 - Bon Voyage (Hawaii) pt.2

After we arrived to the hotel, it was time to distribute our rooms. The rooms were only two. One was with two single beds and the other was with the double bed. Which meant that 4 of us had to sleep on the floor or the couch.

"Let's do rock-scissors-paper to decide who will ge to know their room first!" suggested Hobi as we all gathered in a circle.

After first round, Namjoon and Yoongi lost which made them back off, the next one to get out was me with my lame score and in the end, the first one to choose was Tae and Hobi.

"You can choose first." said Tae, letting Hobi get to know first, "Aww, Tae is a gentleman~" I cooed which made Tae smile bashfully.

We decided to go by Ghost leg game which was based on random choose. Kook was the one to draw the route of our room on the paper.

"Okay, number one is going to be the room with double bed, number two will be the room with two single beds, number three is the sofa and number four is floor." said Namjoon, "I hope I won't get the floor." said Kook with a cheeky smile.

Tae, Hobi and Kook got sofa which still left the option of the floor free.

"Okay, now let's see about Kyungie." said Jin as Jungkook started to draw line for me. The line led him straight to number four which was floor.

Boys started to gasp and laugh loudly while I was wearing a defeated smile as I kneeled down on the ground while covering face with my hands, "It's okay, we can switch, Kyungie.." said Tae as he stroked my back, "No, don't. It will be more fun this way." teased Kook which made everyone agree.

In the end, Chim and Jin got two single beds room while Yoongi and Namjoon shared the double bed.

"It's Kyungie's first time here and she already has a bad luck." laughed Jin which made me chuckle as well. I stood up with a smile while we were told about the theme of this trip; it was friendship. We would be always splitted into pairs with different member each day.

The first thing we had to do, after we left our luggage at the hotel, was to go shop some clothes to fit into the Hawaiian style. We traveled there with our van once again, and once we entered the shop, boys headed to the men's section while I had to go on the other side of the shop where things for women were.

The previously loyal cameraman was with me again, filming my choice of clothes. My attention was caught by a beautiful red dress with white dots which made me fall in love with it at the first glance. I hurriedly grabbed it and checked the price, it was relatively cheap for such a beautiful dress.

"Oh, Kyungie, there you are." said Jin as he approached me, "Do you think this will look good on me?" I asked as I put the dress towards me while I looked into his eyes to notice any sort of reaction, "This dress looks really nice." he said with a smile, "I'll try it on!" I said as I turned around, but because of my height, I couldn't see the cabins clearly. Jin seemed to notice that as he smiled, "They are over there." he pointed to the distance, "Okay~ Come with me!" I said as I grabbed his arm and led him there.

This seemed to capture people's attention as I kept pulling Jin with me, but luckily, Jin didn't seem to mind.

Once we were in front of the cabins, I gave him my purse to hold it, "Wait for me." I said as I covered myself with curtain and started to dress up. But suddenly, I heard Jin's serious voice outside which made me alerted, "Go away." he said with a harsh tone which meant that something was happening. I quickly put on the dress and once I was done, I opened the curtain to reveal a big guy standing in front of Jin.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I approached Jin who looked at me, "This guy tried to get inside your cabin." Jin said while his eyes never left the man's figure.